Reviews for Rebirth
Gneebee chapter 5 . 9/23
Oh wow, that was so good. Worth the wait my friend, and now of course I can't wait for more. I adore Merle's description of Dixon weddings- perfect. It was all perfect!
Welcome Back! So glad to be reading your stories again!
texasbelle91 chapter 5 . 9/23
I loved it, Shelly! I'm so glad to see you're writing. Hope everything is going okay with you and I look forward to reading more (I've really missed your updates).

gneebee chapter 5 . 9/23
I don't think my review posted, so here we go again. Wow, this was so good. Loved Merle's description of Dixon weddings. Perfect. I'm anxious about Beth's illness.
Worth the wait and now I can't wait for more!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 5 . 9/22
Uh oh
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Negan hate rape did you read the comic's he hate it he even kills his own man for rape. He ooc
Going chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Negan doesn't rape he hate rape he even kills people who rape. Negan out of characters

The Governor rapes
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Negan hates rape he kill one of his own for try to rape someone
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
You've got Negan all wrong - in the comics, Negan absolutely despises rape/sexual assault and even kills a man for attempting to rape a young woman named Holly.
Vixxie13 chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
It's sad to say this was updated last year, so I know there's no possibility of you updating again, but I just wanted to praise you for writing such a terrific story. I hope you see this and it goes you a smile. :)
Whitlock's Girl chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Amazing story
ZombiieKitty chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Honestly im not a fan of Meth(i think thats what they are called) but this story is very interesting so far! I will have to continue reading to see what happens and if she stands up to Negan or so! So far, you captured Negan's personality perfectly! Im a huge Negan fan(girl xD), so this makes me very happy! Lol xD
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
Love this. Sending postive thoughts your way the holidays cam be rough God bless
TheLadyDanae chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Poor, poor Beth. She has so much to overcome and heal from. I'm not sure how she's gonna do it, but Merle seems to be doing and saying all the right things for now. Now, I hope it's time to heal...
angelbethdixon chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Continue this story, is getting wonderful!