Reviews for Rebirth
Great chapter!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 6 . 4/28
Poor Beth.
gneebee chapter 6 . 4/27
First let me say I was so excited to see you'd posted!
This was written so exquisitely, I felt both Merle's and Beth's pain, but also their deep love. I need more of this, more of them.
Beautiful job my friend. I loved every word.
Vertigo Venom chapter 5 . 3/5
Really good story you got going here. Poor Beth has been through so much and now this. Hope they can all get to the farm soon to meet the rest of the group without any more problems. Keep up the great work your doing and update again soon! - V.V.
Have to say as much as I love your merle and beth and have read your stories a few times each... I want to read more of your Negan now! Especially now with the TWD and Jeffrey Dean Morgan so amazing. I have no idea who his love interest would be but it would be fun to see someone spin him round like beth did Merle in your Stories.
Gneebee chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
Oh wow, that was so good. Worth the wait my friend, and now of course I can't wait for more. I adore Merle's description of Dixon weddings- perfect. It was all perfect!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
Welcome Back! So glad to be reading your stories again!
texasbelle91 chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
I loved it, Shelly! I'm so glad to see you're writing. Hope everything is going okay with you and I look forward to reading more (I've really missed your updates).

Xoxo
-Angie
gneebee chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
I don't think my review posted, so here we go again. Wow, this was so good. Loved Merle's description of Dixon weddings. Perfect. I'm anxious about Beth's illness.
Worth the wait and now I can't wait for more!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
Uh oh
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Negan hate rape did you read the comic's he hate it he even kills his own man for rape. He ooc
Going chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Negan doesn't rape he hate rape he even kills people who rape. Negan out of characters

The Governor rapes
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Negan hates rape he kill one of his own for try to rape someone
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
You've got Negan all wrong - in the comics, Negan absolutely despises rape/sexual assault and even kills a man for attempting to rape a young woman named Holly.
Vixxie13 chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
It's sad to say this was updated last year, so I know there's no possibility of you updating again, but I just wanted to praise you for writing such a terrific story. I hope you see this and it goes you a smile. :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »