Reviews for Trapped
Belladonna Tanaka chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Cuuuutttte, not too much not too little. Just the right amount of adorable.
TheButtz chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
i enjoy this story
your take on coderra was great as well... like really great
thanks for this it made me very happy
xpetunia chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
Really nice fanfic! I enjoyed this so much. I was mostly interested in Cody and Sierra though. They're just so beautiful together 3 Please tell me I'm not the only one who's thinking like this...heh. Anyways, well done and keep up the great work :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
OMIGOD THE CODERRA IS SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! AND THE ALEHEATHER IS ADORABLE! !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This isn't to bad for your first story in five years. I've already read the ending and it's really nice.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
I'm not the biggest fan of this pairing but this story is pretty good.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
This story is so great I could just faint! I DEMAND A SEQUEL!*! Please?
guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I love it! Plz write a sequel
FFraspberry chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Loved it, please continue
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
OH MY GOD! I officially consider this story canon! I can sooo imagine this happening! Please oh pllleeeeaaase write a sequel! I don't care when but this story was so good I can't stand the fact that there's no sequel! Please oh amazing writer, oh wonderful human being wrie more!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Of course you wouldn't Alejandro. You'd do it for looooove! I'm back, miss me? Of course you did! ;) This is sooo hilarious! I love how he compliments Chris and insults him in his mind! I can't wait till chapter7 !***
Torie Rilistkrytcat chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Aw, I loved this! :D
Miss. KooKies chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Beautiful ending in wouldn't want it any other way.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You've officially made me a Coderra fan! At first I thought it was creepy but it turns out this couple has it's perks! My guilty pleasure is CodyHeather fics so their interaction in this chapter made me swoon! Kepp up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
I love the ackward reunion between Alejandro and Heather! Theay sooooo love each other! And you can't have a TD cargo hold fanfic without an Ezekiel cameo! F.M.L LOL