Reviews for Sector 13: Outbreak
chelszy chapter 1 . 2/6
Well done! Haha i really enjoyed walking dead and this fanfic about Lightning and Fang both kicking zombie ass is absolutely, damn wonderful XD It was also realistic, instead of them jumping to romance immediately while they were still within the danger zone. I'm rather liking your idea of Vanille always being the witty, inventing one, and Fang being the one who takes action. I can definitely imagine all of that. The Omake is always a nice touch. Although, on a little side note, i felt a little sad for the nameless half of lightning's team. XD but great job, absolutely loved reading it
greivergf chapter 1 . 1/19
Love it!
Sequal please I would love to see how you would take this Movie Resident Evil/game verse,walking dead or something else,since Wasteland was more mentally focused.
Ja Ne
Arrietti chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I enjoy reading this a lot. I have watched all of Resident Evil and lots of zombies movies and love them all. Your story reminded me a combination of the first movie of the series. The omakes made me smile. I would check out your original stories. I wonder if there will be any romance in it.
OfficiallyNonOfficial chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This was amazing. I saw every zombie movie I've ever seen in this story. (Mostly Res Ev 1 & 2 BTW I LOVE LOVE RES EV. To the point of having tattooes) Great stuff. But I won't lie, I wish it was a full fledged story. Maybe you'll look into that? Hint Hint.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Xianit chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
That was awesome. Badass zombie killing is never a bad thing.
Fang and Vanille's introduction was great. AVALANCHE was great. Hojo as the villain was great. And Noel at the end, too!
I'm hoping you'll write a sequel someday!
maggiexxmoment chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I absolutely loved this story!
I went into it interested in the concept of a zombie survival story, and I have to say I wasn't disappointed in the slightest. In fact, it surpassed my expectations IMMENSELY. I'm willing to bet that the fallen comrades at the beginning were NORA (Lebreau, Gadot, Maqui, Yuj), so that makes me really sad. But! I got really excited when I realized how you were going to introduce Vanille and Fang so that definitely made it become more interesting.
When you first mentioned AVALANCHE, that also made me really excited because aside from this game, they're my favourite cast of characters. I didn't expect to actually get to see them in the story, so I didn't get my hopes up, but I was so happy when they did show up! It made the final fight of the story truly spectacular and badass
All in all, I think the whole general concept of this story was awesome and I would LOVE to see more, especially if there's FFVII references thrown in like this one. Plus you added Noel in at the end and I think he deserves his moment to shine. After all, I would love to see more adventures with Lightning's new squad :)
Anyway, yeah. Excellent story. Loved it!
FalconTytus chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
well im soo glad i read this - amazing chapter and excellent writing as always! - to be honest i first thought that you were gonna write a warm bodies theme (with Fang and Vanille as zombies!) but glad to see the resident evil theme all the same! keep up the good work!
Dingbats and Dweebs chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I loved it! It was nice to see something fairly fun and upbeat after wasteland. I can't wait for the sequel. chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
wow. I gotta say, i was hesitant when i saw that this was zombies, but when i saw who the author was, and that it was a fangrai-forever prompt i had to try it. I'm glad i did. If all zombie related things were this good, i would be a much bigger fan of them. I also liked the inclusion of AVALANCHE. Just a really good job.
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Wicked as always Raziel12. I couldn't but read this chapter from start to finish, and because of that, I was almost late for work. Lol. Everything was just fantastic. You are truly an awesome writer. I honestly don't know how you come up with all of these epic ideas and write them out on a continual basis. You're amazing. Out of all the omakes, my favorite has to be number 2. Gosh, the idea of Serah with a rocket launcher was pure win! XD For some reason, I just love the idea of Serah being a sniper.
Drackall chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Outtake/Omake #2: So now we know where Diana gets it from. ;p
Perhaps I missed something, it was said that Cid, Yuffie, Vincent, and Reeve were headed for the data banks, but wasn't Cid "huddled behind a support pillar" fighting a mutated lion-thing with Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, and Barret? Are there two Cids? It's not out of the question as there seems to be a Cid in every Final Fantasy game.
(I'm not really being serious, just giving you hard time about it. xp)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I loved the stoyr but that first omake... It was just hilarious c:
castle of Glass chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Once again another great story. This One was awesome because it brought back the memories of playing resident evil. I also love it when you involve the characters from AVALANCHE. I do have a question though, how come Sephiroth hasn't made an appearance? He's most probably is the most iconic villain in Final Fantasy and I just think a Lightning vs Sephiroth scene would be awesome.

Again great work on this fic! Going to go try find my resident evil 3 and give it a go again.
Rapier11 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Great chapter! :D Lol, Omake part 1, Oh Vanille,
LightKin31 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
oh my gawd... you didn't disappoint! this is effing osumness to the highest level! it's like reading Resident Evil, Left 4 Dead and Final Fantasy in one! it got me at the edge of my seat! :DD this is really good, and i don't mind having a sequel with Hojo in it. but this time, he better stay dead! :DD thank you for this and hoping to read more from you!