Reviews for I'll Get You Through This
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I love to see the Dean taking care of Sam and the way you put it was perfect. It's the only good thing these trials is he taking care of his brother, worried, making him eat, sitting on the bed with him, that's how he has to act
AJTish chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This is so beautiful...and Dean did keep his did get Sam through it!:)
jojospn chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Awww this was so cute! Love the look of delight on Dean's face when Sam finishes his soup. :) You do a great job writing from Dean's perspective, it was very true to character, how he could be pissed at Sam and yet at the same time do anything for his brother :)
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I love how Dean always took care of a sick Sammy, he knows all the routines on what he needs. What counts the most is that he stays by his side, letting Sammy cuddle next to him.
wolfypuppypiles chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
that was really good a nice side to the effects of the trials, the end was really good
Jkf340 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
*sendig vertual hugs* this is sweet
Jenmm31 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Wow this was amazing! I loved the cute banter between them and the last two lines was packed with feelings! It pretty much sums up their relationship :) great job!
judyann chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Awww brotherly bonding I love it!1 Great story!
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Aw love protective Dean - there is no-one better at it than Dean! Good job.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I died from cuteness. Seriously. I love protective Dean. This was so cute!
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This was super adorable! I totally loved the way you showed how much Dean cares for Sam, and how when Sam is genuinely ill, he really does want his big brother there to help him. My favorite part was this:

"Sam snorted as he opened his door. "I'm not shaggy dude," he said. "Uh, yes you are. Have you seen the hair he has? And his love for dogs? You are totally Shaggy," Dean teased. The humour fled as Sam stumbled while stepping out of the car. Dean was immediately at his side, holding him up. "Crap. You okay?" he asked."

That whole conversation/moment was excellent because it took me from laughing out loud, to feeling concern, and then to the warm fuzzies because Dean is so protective of Sam...And it did all of that in about five seconds. :D Great job on that bit! By the way, Sam IS totally Shaggy. ;)

Of course, that was my favorite general part. However the ending:

' "I promise I'll get you through this Sammy. I'm not losing you again," he whispered, unknowing that Sam had heard him and had mouthed, 'I know." '

THAT part made me smile SO much! It was just so sweet I wanted to hug you for writing it. :') So thank you for doing such an amazing job with my request! I can't wait to read whatever you come up with next. You listed some really cool ideas on FB, and I'm happy to read them all when they're done!
hotshow chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This story was great. Thank you.
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Big Brother Dean nothing gets better than that!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Well holy hell that was phenomenal! So many little things like when Dean felt whole again after Sam came out of the portal and that ending..God! Great job angel!