Reviews for Protecting the One You Love
piggypond13 chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Awwwww so cute! Some lot the grammar was a bit off but still a fantastic story, please write a sequal
Jme Potter chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Nice story! Finished it! I like how you update it so fast. And how you made it somewhat a "small world" regarding the two couples, Cassidy & Felix and Tamora & Brad. It also proves that Felix and Tamora were really meant-to-be. I like it!
tuxjim chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Well, I just finished reading this one, (yeah, I went for all 8 chapters in one shot) and all I have to say is, "ONE MORE ON THE 'FAVORITE' LIST!

Actually, I realized something while I was reading this story...You write your characters in nearly the same way that I would, and I LOVE that. Felix and Tamora are so much in love that you practically could get cavities reading about it, but it just seems so RIGHT, just like Po and Tigress...and THAT is why I've enjoyed and re-read so many of your stories (actually, the re-read 'list' is MOST of the ones that I've 'favorite'-d.) In point of fact, I can't remember that there is a single one of your stories that I HAVEN'T liked right from the first reading.

Well, gotta go for now...more of your stories to do "firsts" on, and other things to do and see.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Awesome ending to another sweet story ;) I loved the conversation between Tammy and her Felix it really dug deep on what they were feeling and that how thanks to each other they found love again :3 so very true dont you know and come on Felix you were always a hero and you proved that throguh the journey you took to save Wreck it and defeat the cy bugs! Also nice twist at the end it seems this man Cassidy was marrying was Brad scott :) everybody gets a happy ending :D I also found it funny how both Brad and Tamora were a little jealous XD
Solarsystemex chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Well, that was interesting. I'm glad Tamora and Felix were able to resolve things. :) And isn't Brad the guy Tamora once loved? Well, anyway, good story. :)
RobinsonSiblings chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Didn't see THAT coming! :D Great story!
RobinsonSiblings chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Throw him off the roof?

Nice, Tamora. XD
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Awesome chapter buddy :) I thought it was funny when Felix froze right in his place when he heard Tammys voice XD he was like oh oh im in freaking trouble! and i think the look she gave him would scare even the toughest soldier scared felix to the core of his heart 0.0 and as she confronted both Felix and Cassidy Rick made a break for it but no matter what he wasnt going to get away from them this time! And Felix and them chased after them getting him back into his cage where i hope he stays for the rest of his life! But the time came for Felix to tell his love and friends about his past and you know im glad he did i think it makes him closer to his family as you could by both his and Tamoras tears they both wanted to to do anythign they could to make the other was safe :3 but there was one small detail he left out and that was him and cassidy used to be a couple and though they said they were close, Tamora knows theres more to it than that, and she will find out what it is!
Solarsystemex chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
THat was interesting. :D Good thing they captured Rick (again) What do they mean again? Well, I'll be waiting for more. :)
RobinsonSiblings chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no ... O.O Felix, you had better run for your life.
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Awesome chapter buddy :) Cassidy and them are defintamly styling it up for the club XD gotta admit though its a pretty good plan to sneak in and be unnoticed :) however though it didnt really sit comfy with Felix which i understand i mean when Cassidy put her arm around his he didnt feel all that great about it and when he had to take his ring off to make it all more relaistic his hear nearly sank in his chest :( but gurantee you when this mission is over with that ring will be back on his hand quicker than you can say turbo! :) But it seems they have found their guy snake in the club only thing though is how are they goign to get him and speaking of which the plan might go differently considering now that Tamora along with Felix and Vanellope have found him and boy is Tamora looking pissed off! Seeing him with another girl shes goign to get to the bottom of this right away and felix dont lie just tell the truth man tell the truth! XD
tuxjim chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Well, things are picking up and it looks like Felix is about to get in a face-off with his old enemy.

Personally, all I would ask is that you DON'T take over the edge into (for him) insanity, and please don't let something happen to Cassidy. I'd like to think that you have a plan for her, not necessarily in THIS story, where she meets someone that she falls in love with and good things start happening in her life.

But then again, you've got most of the story written already, and I'm just "along for the ride".

Catch up with you again in the next chapter (or next story). Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

Solarsystemex chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Well, what a horrible event that took place in Felix's life! Such a pity that happened! Sorry I haven't been reviewing, but I will review some more ASAP.
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Great chapter buddy :) I know Felix is hurting from what he had just done but you did it out of love Felix to keep your Tammy safe shell understand hopefully :) I really liked the whole flasback of the gang and the happy times they had when they were younger, and Felix and Cassidy was madly in love you could just tell :3 but the times came crashing down all becuase of the snake they changed after Felixes fathers death everyone became distant and the love that Felix and Cassidy once had withered away :( but now they will make sure to take down Rick the snake for good and Cassidy will make sure Felix gets home to his wife :) little do they know though she's on her way to them ;)
tuxjim chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Well, I've made it to Chapter 4, and I'll risk being repetitious and say that, so far I LOVE what you've written on this.

I'll also venture to say that I'm liking your Wreck-it Ralph stories Kung Fu Panda stories...and I usually can count on feeling better after I've read them. I especially like your Felix and Tammy stories...they care so much for each other, it practically radiates out of the screen.

I'll read more, and will keep looking for the continuation chapters as you post them.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.