Reviews for Firestorm
Captain Evermind chapter 53 . 3/29
Truly fantastic read (and very prescient, given it was written before S3). Would love to read more of your work.
Eryniel Alasse chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
Why is this magnificent story sitting at a mere hundred and ten reviews? Well, at least I can add one more to the count.

This is, beyond a doubt, the *best* Sherlock story I have ever read. I'm wishing that I could bold, italicize, underline, and capitalize that word between the stars to show how serious I am. I'm quite shocked that English isn't your first language, because you have a better mastery of it than 95 percent of the naturally speaking population. There were a handful of small errors, of course, missing apostrophes, semicolon vs. comma issues, and a spelling error or two, but those are forgivable. They're few and far between, and don't distract from the reader's experience in the slightest.

This story has made me fall in love with the Sherlock fandom well and properly. Your characterization is spot on, and I just feel so, so bad for poor Sherlock. You've put him through some awful times; you know that, right? Waterboarding… Dear God, I feel so sorry for him, truly. And poor guy, his mind palace! His inner sanctum, corrupted by those awful electrical shocks. I have to admit it makes for some nice fluffy moments between him and John, though. Those two are just so perfectly suited for one another in the friendship sense, but slash… no. That's the best way to ruin a good story like this one.

Sherlock's digital diary was a touch of genius on your part, dear author. I think that every one of the readers was leaning forward on their seats, waiting for John to read the next entry. The scene that got me the most was when Sherlock was under the bridge, wounded, and when he started crying, my heart just melted, there's no other way to say it. I felt exactly as John must have, thinking what on earth Sherlock has been through. Gosh…

I can only hope that you'll come back to this fandom one day, and until then, I'll be waiting and reading this again and again.

Eryniel Alassë
Suealpacamama chapter 53 . 1/16/2015
I have just finished reading Firestorm for the second time ( though I have read parts of it three or four times). I am still amazed at your skill. And I hope, with all my heart, that you would write another story. or several. Please consider it...please!
tvd-spn chapter 53 . 11/23/2014
W-O-W. Incredible story - truly one of the best I've ever read! Believable plot, perfect characterization, and just beautifully written. Thank you so much for sharing and I really hope you write more stories sometime soon. Great job! : )
221bhannah chapter 53 . 11/1/2014
Wow. I've really loved this story! Your writing is amazing and I had no idea English wasn't even your first language until you mentioned it! I'm so glad about the way you portrayed Mary, it was nice to see how she works with both Sherlock and John. I hope you will continue to write! :)
FlatSatire chapter 53 . 6/18/2014
This is an awesome work of fanfiction. Absolutely loved your handling of Sherlock's personality and dialogue. Thank you for an enjoyable read!
Conn JS1 chapter 28 . 5/19/2014
I am a university teacher and I have to teach a class in 15 minutes ... and I'm sitting in the staff room with tears running down my cheeks ... WOW!
Conn JS1 chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Oh my ... I have this vivd image of John getting both phones after Sherlock dies for real ... aaah!
This is so suspenseful!
Brilliant!
Conn JS1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Beautiful!
I love the parallels between John and Sherlock, especially how they both then analyze their own appearances. I am absolutely hoocked!
Thank you for writing and sharing!
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
There is just so much RIGHT with this first chapter! Grabbed me immediately-you can see Sherlock's anguish but at the same time you've kept him in character.
Dustbunny13 chapter 53 . 3/14/2014
Dear ,
and dear guests who have left reviews or asked me to continue writing,

Thank you so much for your encouragement! You have no idea how happy you make me …
I've just started in a new job and I'm working round the clock; I'm desperately trying to squeeze in some writing – my fingers are certainly itching! Alas, there's so much work ... please be patient and in the meantime enjoy all those other brilliant stories out there.

greetings from a very happy dustbunny
H.Ambrose chapter 53 . 3/13/2014
Ah. I forgot type something out in my previous comment. Didn't know we can comment only once per chapter.

This fic deserves thousands of reviews. And one day I hope it does. Sincerely a very big thank you. This fic has left an indelible mark on me and probably made my life better for a few days. Looking forward to a lot of re-reading sessions.
H.Ambrose chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Ah. I forgot to type stuff in the previous comment.

This fic deserves thousands of reviews. Such a gem of a story and one I'll probably not forget for a very long time. Sincerely a very big thank you.
H.Ambrose chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is the first piece of fanfiction I have read that comes so close to the show. The characters, their interaction, the angst (so good) and London.

The parallels of this fic with season 3 amazes me. I have so much to say but if I carry on I would probably quote each and every line ans ramble about it.

I never request or ask an author to continue their work but if you ever think of continuing this I would love to read it or anything else written by you.
Guest chapter 53 . 2/21/2014
I just came by to say hello ... NOOOO ... I came here to ask is there any hope for a new story of yours? Please? For me ? Uh, that's so pathetic, i know ...