Reviews for Forever Yours
Guest chapter 19 . 9/26/2019
Clearly Charlie hasn't thought very far ahead. Abstaining before marriage just means getting married earlier. Lol.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2019
Excellent. Someone finally pointed out that the wolves are not mated for life. If they were there would have been no 3rd wife or Embry.
ThatArtistGirl chapter 27 . 4/9/2019
Holy mother of fucking Jesus. Your killing me leaving this story off on THAT note. God fucking damn. I need to go text my husband to get home...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2018
Bella changed her tune awfully fast. Sad that just because she thinks hes hot that she lets him treat her like shit. All his wishy washy bullshit about not wanting to be friends would have turned me off him and when I said that I agreed that they shouldn't be friends, unlike Bella I meant it.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2018
Ive honestly has enough of Edward. Sure Bella said that she agreed that they shouldn't be friends, but she didn't mean it. Id write him off cause hes a fucking little drama queen.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2018
with the way this started I didn't think you take parts of twilight word for word ….that sucked. Also some of your grammar needs attention. There are some issues. Like, "don't WAIT your time. . . " should be "WASTE" not wait.
B1ueEyes3 chapter 27 . 12/28/2017
I really really loved this
B1ueEyes3 chapter 21 . 12/28/2017
you were switching povs
PinkSlytherin chapter 27 . 12/25/2017
Can’t wait for more!
celajwhitney chapter 23 . 5/24/2017
good one, swing by the homeless shelter!
celajwhitney chapter 21 . 5/24/2017
since bella's already drunk why doesn't she just tell them both to fuck off?
celajwhitney chapter 20 . 5/24/2017
i tried on a thong once and it sucked. but then again i'm so old i wore what was called a "sanitary belt" with a pad which was all there was back in "the olden days". same thing really, constantly digging it out of your butt!
celajwhitney chapter 18 . 5/24/2017
cock hungry sluts? i would have called them both cum dumpsters!
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 5/24/2017
ha! lauren puking in class in front of edward was hilarious.
celajwhitney chapter 11 . 5/24/2017
the cullens should have just killed them all.