Reviews for Choices
vcghost chapter 1 . 2/6
hi kelsi
nihal27 chapter 72 . 12/17/2016
Hi, I love your story. Really it was so captivating that I read all 72 chapiters in a span of I think three or four days. I love the consert and how Kelsi got on stage to. I loved the last song dedicated to Wise Girl very much - GOOD WORK:D I love the moments when he meets fans like Cindy the nurse or Lily the girl he safed from drowning - Hope to read more Scenes like them. It was really sweet to write Annabeth a message every day while they were seperated and build her dream house - GOOD IDEA:D I liked the way Percy handled Things with Calypso at the bar and at the record studio when Annabeth was introduced. Its not like Percy to be mad forever so naturally he forgives her but remains true to Annabeth. What Im really curious about is what will happen once the world knows Annabeths indendity and also what will happen at Jasons process when Percy has to go to the Hearing. Last but not least try to avoid repetations. Like the guys chasing each other around happens a lot to Name one Thing. The same goes for some words you repet a lot (I love you) to Name one which is sweet but dont overdue it. You can express love in other ways. BY the way I also love very much how you Keeped the individuality for each relationship. Each couple has their own Thing. Their own Problems and are Special in their own way- Keep that.:D:D
TaniaTheFangil chapter 42 . 5/26/2016
I cried during this
Rocket99 chapter 72 . 2/28/2016
I loved it it's worth the wait darling I can't wait for chapter 73
Iggynator chapter 72 . 2/28/2016
I have missed you:) It's awesome to get you back... I loved this chapter. It was so sweet and I really liked that Annabeth's surprise visit. I can't wait next chapter:):):)
IIII Winter Wolf IIII chapter 72 . 2/28/2016
This chapter mad me really happy
IIII Winter Wolf IIII chapter 72 . 2/28/2016
percabeth...
Melissa chapter 71 . 2/2/2016
Sorry I toomj so long to read but your a great writer and should keep writing. I lobe the most how you show that everyone makes mistakes even poercy Jackson
Guest chapter 71 . 12/17/2015
OMG! This is so amazing! I love this story, it's my favorite fanfic. Do Percy and Annabeth get married? And if so do they have children? If you said yes to that what do you think their names will be?
Thanks!
The Argronaut chapter 71 . 10/24/2015
Yay! Malcom has finally decided to try and get back together with Bianca! And Annabeth is going to surprise Percy? Yes! This is going to be so cool! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update again soon. Ooh, this is getting better and better with each chapter.
How to be remembered chapter 71 . 10/4/2015
You are a great writer. Love this story keep up the good work.
TyberAurora chapter 71 . 9/14/2015
At least you updated, glad to see one of my favourite authors has! I missed this story, it's good. and the depressing parts are hopefully over? maybe? either way, good chapter, and have a nice day!
annabeth0402 chapter 71 . 9/13/2015
Yay! U updated. I thought that u had stopped writing the story. So glad to read your story again.
And the chapter was amazing ( like always ;) )
Iggynator chapter 71 . 9/13/2015
Good to have you back! But this chapter was soo awesome that it pays the waiting;) I can't wait next one... Do you know how long this will be? Not that I want this to end soon but you know maybe what I mean?! Annabeth takes suprise visit to Percy while Mal pays to Bianca! I wanna know how them go!
The Argronaut chapter 70 . 6/9/2015
Ooh! I loved it! I cannot wait to see how this turns out, does the cold affect Percy's singing? Does Annabeth get sick? Does something else interesting happen? Please update again soon.