Reviews for Choices
I cried during this
Rocket99 chapter 72 . 2/28
I loved it it's worth the wait darling I can't wait for chapter 73
Iggynator chapter 72 . 2/28
I have missed you:) It's awesome to get you back... I loved this chapter. It was so sweet and I really liked that Annabeth's surprise visit. I can't wait next chapter:):):)
IIII Winter Wolf IIII chapter 72 . 2/28
This chapter mad me really happy
IIII Winter Wolf IIII chapter 72 . 2/28
Melissa chapter 71 . 2/2
Sorry I toomj so long to read but your a great writer and should keep writing. I lobe the most how you show that everyone makes mistakes even poercy Jackson
Guest chapter 71 . 12/17/2015
OMG! This is so amazing! I love this story, it's my favorite fanfic. Do Percy and Annabeth get married? And if so do they have children? If you said yes to that what do you think their names will be?
The Argronaut chapter 71 . 10/24/2015
Yay! Malcom has finally decided to try and get back together with Bianca! And Annabeth is going to surprise Percy? Yes! This is going to be so cool! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update again soon. Ooh, this is getting better and better with each chapter.
How to be remembered chapter 71 . 10/4/2015
You are a great writer. Love this story keep up the good work.
TyberAurora chapter 71 . 9/14/2015
At least you updated, glad to see one of my favourite authors has! I missed this story, it's good. and the depressing parts are hopefully over? maybe? either way, good chapter, and have a nice day!
annabeth0402 chapter 71 . 9/13/2015
Yay! U updated. I thought that u had stopped writing the story. So glad to read your story again.
And the chapter was amazing ( like always ;) )
Iggynator chapter 71 . 9/13/2015
Good to have you back! But this chapter was soo awesome that it pays the waiting;) I can't wait next one... Do you know how long this will be? Not that I want this to end soon but you know maybe what I mean?! Annabeth takes suprise visit to Percy while Mal pays to Bianca! I wanna know how them go!
The Argronaut chapter 70 . 6/9/2015
Ooh! I loved it! I cannot wait to see how this turns out, does the cold affect Percy's singing? Does Annabeth get sick? Does something else interesting happen? Please update again soon.
Iggynator chapter 70 . 5/6/2015
Aaawwwsss Poor Percy! Malcholm was so sweet when he took care of Percy while Annie was gone... What Nico would say when he hears that Percy is sick? And what is the thing that Malcholm wanted to talk about Percy?

Once again AWESOME CHAPTER! I loved this and can't wait next one! Keep up this amazing piece of heaven (at least this story is piece of heaven to me);-);-);-);-)
guestX chapter 70 . 5/3/2015