Reviews for Worth
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 1 . 6/28
I really liked the style of this. It was nice to read this from the perspective of one of the kidnappers. Kudos.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 3/10
This was really good. My only issue with it is that Superman should have been there the moment he heard Dick's first scream for help. People often forget that this is one of his powers (Gods know he has too many), but the guy does have superspeed.
gidster chapter 1 . 1/13
gaaaah! omigosh sorry about my last review. I was actually in the middle of reading this one while also reviewing another story I had read and somehow I ended up posting that review on your story! ha hahhaha either way though I'm still in the middle of this one and I have to say. IT'S REALLY GOOD I don't think I've ever read anything in the kidnappers first person perspective. it's rather creative I have to say. I like it : BTW I've also been reading all your other stories. they're really good! thank you
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
That was awesome! I was half expecting more interaction between Superman, Batman, and the kidnappers. To be honest there should have been some sort of a fight. But it's still a good story.
TheDorkQueen chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
I absolutely LOVE this! AMAZING!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
I think you captured the meaning of your quote very well
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
This is really good, never read from the kidnappers pov, this was great
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Amazing.
Nahrikira chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
That was beautiful. I like how you did this from the villains point of view, it's something we don't get to see too often.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Telling a story from the point of view of one of the kidnappers was brilliant. And having Cal lose his own child? That was heartbreaking as well. You did an excellent job on this!
HotAirMeloon chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
This was really good. I love the fact that you did it in the point of view of the kidnapper.
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
oh my goodness i LOVE this fic; it might be my favorite batman fanfiction ever

Your writing style totally captivates me. I love the creative choice you made to have it from the kidnapper's point of view and stuck with him rather than stay on Batman or Robin's point of view, as most fics do. I'm not saying it's bad to write a fanfic from their points of view; it's just nice to have a new and refreshing character to read from, one we don't know about.

And the weird thing is (I assume Cal and Rowan are your own creations; I'm relatively new to the DCverse, thank you :)) even though we know nothing about these new characters besides a few sentences, I totally GET them and understand what their characters are and how they're feeling without needing to go super in depth to understand it. that's just REALLY GOOD writing, and you made me CARE about them even though it's just been one chapter. Through dialogue and simple actions alone and inner monologue you were able to make me care about this guy named Cal who was pushed from desperation to take a desperate act and you TOTALLY made me care about him! I think that's AMAZING!

Your writing style made it easy to care, too. Your writing flowed and your inner thoughts with the character that caused him to make certain decisions were brilliant and I really feel I was in the psyche of the character. They didn't need to be highlighted all the time in italics or listed as "Cal thought to himself. . ." they were just inner monologue there going through his mind in the moment that everything was happening. I haven't seen that as often in writing and was super impressed by it, omg.

My only complaint is that i wish it was longer. Not because you didn't give us enough information or visuals or anything, but just because I have fallen in love with your writing. xD Thank you so much for sharing this fic with us; I loved it. The visuals were great; I didn't notice any real spelling or grammar errors and I would really connect to the EMOTION and DISTRESS from all the characters. I felt like i WAS Cal, trying to figure out what to do and unsure of how to react.

I like also that the ending wasn't sappy, like, we don't really have a follow up with Cal or a sugar-sweet ending like, "Cal was released from custody with no time actually spent in prison but Rowan was sent for life because he's such a baddie!" Your ending was so much more realistic and authentic and I love how it connected back to the opening idea with Bruce Wayne. God bless this fic and God bless you and your writing. 3

Oh my gosh and the paragraph describing how people see and tell of Batman cracked me up and the visuals for him were so AWESOME i kind of squeaked in excitement because I knew it was about to get REAL.

This fic was awesome. Your writing is awesome. You are awesome.
Please keep writing.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I have not enjoyed a Batman fic as much as I have this one in a very, very long time.

Thank you for sharing!
Gerbilfriend chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This was really sweet story. I loved the antagonist prospective and how everything was writen. I am kinda sad there won't be more but its really lovely the way it is.
bat-tron chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
This was insanely good. I absolutely loved the POV, the panic, the detail. Absolutely incredible.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »