Reviews for Hyperfocal Distance
jaebrydfalcyn chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This... was... AWESOME! Seriously, how do you do it? I haven't read fanfics this good in months, and even then they were a little boring.
ChiefPam chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Love it, seriously love it. Yay, Clint & Natasha fic! Really well-done, at that! Now, stop making me late for work...
arinhel.melleide chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I sincerely enjoyed reading this! I just want to say you did an awesome job and that I can't really think of anything else to say...other than freaking awesome job!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I really loved this! I loved the story and how you included everyone!
sv4me chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Fun AU, really enjoyed the story! Thanks for writing!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I'm sure the revelation that the governor is Ultron or a rogue LMD is for a later date, Clint...you and Natasha don't break podunk news.

;P

Utterly fantastic work here, Frea, though I partially agree with one of the other commentators that this story is a bit short. It moves very well and nothing feels left out...until you have a moment to step back and look at the big picture and see the evidence is left vague. Hell, we didn't even get to witness any Loki dialogue! But that's cool, as Loki is a special kind of character that needs a special headspace; getting there and back is most likely tricky.

:D
wsxokn chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is fantastic- I loved the plot and characterizations. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Such a cute story. I loved Darcy's new word for the day "flanter." :) And the little nod to Clint "shooting" things for a living...except with a camera and not a bow and arrow. Nice AU story!
MidKnightz chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Wow, this story was great. I'm incredibly happy that I stumbled across it while I was browsing through the new stories. The first thing I want to say was that I enjoyed the quality of writing that you had. The grammar was good and the story flowed smoothly. The only thing I have a qualm with was the length of the story. I felt that it was too short for the kind of story you were trying to make. I felt that it would take longer for Natasha and Clint to get enough evidence to bring down Loki. Also a quick question about the whole cargo scene. What was the point in it? You had Clint check out a crate that was used to traffic humans. But how would this prove Loki's guilt? It seems that the only concrete proof they had was the witness and Thor, which makes me wonder why they didn't go directly to Thor once they had proof. If they wanted to write a story wouldn't they only need enough evidence to get the FBI involved?
I still think this story was great and well written. I hope you continue to write and I will try to review your other stories when I get a chance to read them.