Reviews for Sick Day
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 2 . 10/15
Yes, I can picture Weiss doing that. :)
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 10/15
Those two are SO CUTE~
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
GAH! TOO CUTE!
(slumps over clutching chest)
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
Another wonderful and fantastic set of stories :3
tg chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
It was cute and and all, but no NyQuil, Tamiflu or Robitussin, or whatever? you'd think there'd be something.
mikotyzini chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I wish that I had ruby to take care of me when I'm sick!
Tomas44 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
i am loving all your ruby fics and i can't stop reading them, they are so good and full of fluff i love it!
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
* sigh * I don't even know what to say anymore ( English isn't my first language so i can't think of a lot of praises to say to ya and your work, mate ) Sowwy
The Canadian Rifleman chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
A great sequel. Filled to the brim with all the fluff a shipper could ask for.
I did have a few concerns though. I found both Weiss' and Blake's illnesses to have been blown way out of proportion. These gals are huntresses in training after all. They could have died during their initiation and I'm sure a few other students did. I don't think a little cold or some food poisoning would be that big of a deal. Just my thoughts.
Saw at least one spelling mistake. I probably missed a lot more, so I suggest more thorough(I probably butchered that word) proof-reading. I also found the ratio of dialogue to descriptive text a little high (in other words, a little too much dialogue, a little too little descriptive text).
Nevertheless the story flowed great and there was good structure. I really like your stories. This is another good one, despite the minor flaws.

TCR
Fireheart47 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
I would've loved if you continued it and showed Weiss' tantrum when she woke up lol.
Fireheart47 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Great story, I can really see how talented of a writer you are.
Nice little fanart of that scene as well :)
williamwz3 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I can only imagine the fit that Weiss is going to throw in the morning, unless you wrote a fanfic on that too.
Lightning chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
NICE!
ScarletRaven321 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
This entire story was great, including Snow angel, but I definitely have to say this chapter was my fav. I hope you continue writing Bumblebee along with White Rose cause you do it so well! Plus since we don't get to see BxY much in the actual show, I feel like the fandom could really use more stories like this from you. XD Great job! Looking forward to reading whatever RWBY fic you come up with next! :)
BlackenedHearts chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
That was cute. Certainly a lot more heartwarming than Weiss dying slowly in a hospital with nobody being able to do a thing about it P. I'm pretty sleepy right now, so I won't be analyzing it chapter too much, but it was nice. I suppose this time you've given me something nice to read before bed.