Reviews for Who Is She
Good, but where is chapter 53? Also Fletcher is best, ship flary forever!
INEEDFLARY chapter 52 . 9/3
IM SO GLAD YOU CAME BACKKKK BUT IM GLAD YOU'RE OKAY! I LOVED IT THO 3 Man, it's been so long lmao, I don't even use fanfiction anymore, for some reason I wanted to check it out and bam i see your story got updated. Feelsweirdbutcoolman. Thanks dude 3

~SJ
I WANT CLARY AND FLETCHER DANCING LESSONS
CarissaCampbell chapter 4 . 8/22
So this a cool idea for a story and I actually haven't seen it used very often. I don't want to sound rude. But if your parent get married to someone who also has kids, that make them step siblings not half siblings.
gamergirl731 chapter 51 . 2/19
plz write more
it was relly good
Ash2006 chapter 51 . 12/13/2018
I love this story. I really hope she ends up with Fletcher. I know your still getting back into writing, but please update soon. Btw love you and your story.
Ash2006 chapter 50 . 12/13/2018
Omg. I freaking love this story. It's one of my favorites. Please please please keep writing this story. Flary for life
Ash2006 chapter 35 . 12/12/2018
I ship Clace really hard, but with this story I really hope that Clary ends up with Fletcher and Jace and Clary become friends.
james charles chapter 51 . 11/17/2018
pls can you update soon i have read this story like 3 times and each time i get really upset whenever there isn't more to read :(
INEEDFLARY chapter 49 . 9/23/2018
I'M BACK.
I'M GLAD YOU'RE BACK. I MISSED YOUUUUUUUU
And oof pls no break FLARY (lmao if you do make a story of just FLARY then pls LOL)
And and and and and ;(
No Flessa!? I SWEAR I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE DOING A FLESSA TURN CUZ OUCHHHHHHHHHHH
BUT YES I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK
Cherish Eaton chapter 51 . 9/23/2018
Once again it's 2 AM and I saw you posted an update. I reread this and omg I forgot how good it is! I love watching your writing style get better and you get more confident in your writing. Also I find some things hilarious with the difference between whatever nationality you are and the U.S. P.S. I'm a total Clace shipper but with how you've written Fletcher I absolutely believe she should end up with him xD he makes her happy. I love how you bring the characters to life and make me feel what they are. I swear I feel second hand embarrassment and anger for Clary. Please keep writing 3 I hope it still brings you happiness :)
weepingangels22 chapter 51 . 9/21/2018
I always get so hyped when I get the notification that this story was updated! I can't wait for the next chapter!
blehblahblehblah chapter 51 . 9/21/2018
ahhhhh you updated ilyyyyy
Guest chapter 50 . 11/25/2017
Please update !
Kol chapter 50 . 10/12/2017
Please finish this fanfic !