Reviews for Two Dinners
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Really enjoyed this. :)
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Ahh MM, Guest is right, you are the painter of Closer masterpieces! You are an artist, and you should write whatever the muse moves you to write, whether that be a procedural, Brenda-Fritz romance, Brenda-Raydor romance, Pope-Joel Friendship, or anything else. Every story you have posted is well-written and entertaining, and as a fellow fic writer, I can tell you put an immense amount of work into them. Everyone who benefits from your efforts to keep The Closerverse alive and well should be filling that "Review" box at the end of your stories with many "thank you's." As I am trying to do.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Another Manatee Mama masterpiece! Once again you knocked it way out of the park. Seriously,if you ever stop writing B/F fan fics, I may have to go on antidepressants. Loved Brenda's last comment. Brenda is so strong and secure in her professional life,but when it comes to her personal life,especially with Fritz,she really let's her insecurities show. That line shows it all,in regards to that. Thank you so much for continuing to write B/F fan fics for us Closer fans that really miss that show and their relationship. You really keep it real for us. Thanks again.
csfan chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
"as far as Brenda was concerned, "Fritzi" was her name for him. To her it was an intimate name and she had the exclusive right to its use." I love that. Just like she has an exclusive right to him.

I love fics dealing with relationships and characters explored more than only police work so I enjoyed this one. Thanks for writing!