Reviews for The Pledge
StormRider22 chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
I'm crying that was so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Holy Shit that was good
fandomsruinedme chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
THUS WHOLE TIME I KEPT THINKING YOU SHIPPED JACK AND MIKO LIKE OMP!
Bunsfactory chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
That ending was heart warming. I loved it :)
Anodythe chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Very nice.
JayJayinMay chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Good ending, I have to admit. Definitely didn't see it coming. A little confused with the Animated crossover part, but I'm wrapping my head around it.
Kind of wish there was a middle to this story. Yet, somehow, I like how it came out without the in between bits. Of course, I won't complain either way if you update again.
And the ending was sweet. Both of them following each other to lands unknown to be together again. Equals in every way. Brothers maybe. I liked it.
Well, I asked for an update, and I got one. I loved it, and I salute your twist on it. Most definitely not disappointed in this. And I'm glad I caught it with the extended epilogue.
Well done. I loved it.
Foxbear chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
The first bit is simply marvelous. It showcases the unending loyalty and devotion between the two simply and clearly. Oaths being kept and love beyond death.
I am a bit more ambivalent about the second bit. It stands on its own very well but feels a bit forced into the overall story. Though I would definitely like to hear the story of how Rodimus saved the sparkling from the scraplets.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
So...Jack crossed over into another Universe and became that universes Prime?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
so cool update soon
Anodythe chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Dang...make me think when I can't even finish my stories will you...good on you. I'd like to see Jack transformed. That may have been worked to death elsewhere, but had I my druthers and no family I'd make the transfer to a Cybertronian frame in a heart...er...sparkbeat.
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
continue it please pleeeeeeeeeeeease! or was it just a one-shot, then will there be a sequel? please continue this in some form please please please!
atsik101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
It has meny potencials to became a great story!
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Neat. you have my attention the despite this being very well written it stung at how short it was. But still very good.
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Hi guys! I've been asked whether I'm going to continue this. Honestly, I can't think of anything to add to it right now. I've tried a couple different things, but they felt forced :(
So, I'm leaving it open for when inspiration strikes again, but I don't know when that will be. In the meantime, if this inspires any of you to with plot bunnies of your own, consider my day made.
Bloxxsaur chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This is really well written, I'd be interested to see where this goes if you continue it of course. (please do!)
While I'm not really into, by which I mean i detest the idea, fics that make one of the humans or some other 'bot become parts of Optimus's family and a successor I honestly really enjoyed reading this.

Plus we don't have nearly enough (good) fanfiction about the end of season 2/ beginning of season 3.