Reviews for The Happiest Days of Our Lives
SweetAngel98 chapter 6 . 7/11
I think there are no words to define how much I love this story.

I find it ironic that the Ice mage had the hottest experience out of the two guys, especially because the other one controls and eats fire. I also believe the resolution was totally in character for Juvia (it's easy to imagine her acting wild without needing a potion) and how she offered the vial to Gray... well, it just melted my heart!

However, Natsu's confession has to be the sweetest thing ever. I literally couldn't stop smiling as I read it. It shows how innocent Natsu is when it comes to love and emotions, and his way of explaining how he feels is kind of childish, which really sticks to his usual self. They'd be the kind of couple who'd take the relationship one step at the time because both of them would be shy and confused about it. At least that's my idea, and I understand why Natsu and Lucy's relationship wasn't as wild as Juvia and Gray's. I totally get it and I think you wrote them perfectly.

Well, I think that's enough of my boring analysis. To sum it up, you were great and you're an awesome writer. I hope to see more of you in the future. Good luck and kisses!
Fangirling-Dork777 chapter 5 . 6/27
Best. Chapter. Ever.
DIGIKO12 chapter 6 . 6/27
I totally loved this XD so cute! Totally made me fangirl over the moon and back (~_)
pkmn2112 chapter 6 . 5/31
I actually really liked this story. To be honest i really wish I could find more Gruvia/Nalu stories. Usually it's just one or the other as the headliner and the other as a background. But I really liked how you blended the humor in with the more "serious" bits. Anyways, great work! I look forward to reading more of your stories! Take it easy!
MyFangirlingWays chapter 6 . 5/31
NOOOOOO I WANNA JERZA BUT THIS WAS AMAXING AND BRILLIANT NONETHELESS. TUT FABULOUS WORK.
MyFangirlingWays chapter 5 . 5/31
AH HA! SO MY THEORY ABOUT LUCY AND JUVIA MAKING THEIR BOYS THEEEIIIIRRR BOYS WAS CORRECT! *happy dance* Go me, go me...YOU GO JUVIA! AAHHHHHH
MyFangirlingWays chapter 4 . 5/31
Damn. I thought for sure it wouldn't be a potion, but rather Lucy and Juvia plotting something to make their boys THEIR boys, if you know what I mean ;) But Lucy losing her memory confirms it. Ahhhh, whatever, this will still be good.
MyFangirlingWays chapter 3 . 5/31
Oh my...seductive Gray...when he asked her if she wanted to know his favorite position and tilted his head and winked an eye, I immediately thought "Ouran Highschool Host Club". XD
MyFangirlingWays chapter 2 . 5/31
Oh, Natsu - Hiding is futile. One way or another, you shall be Lucy's. GAHHHH SO AMAZING
MyFangirlingWays chapter 1 . 5/31
Ohmygod, I'm already in love with this.
Kaizelle chapter 6 . 4/28
Ahh, I sadly reached the end of this story. I had fun reading it though!
Kaizelle chapter 4 . 4/27
Ahh! I'm loving this 3

Hope you continue
MemphisAmity chapter 6 . 4/25
That was really well written! I enjoyed the story exactly how you planned it and don't worry about people griping over the NaLu segment. ;) it was wonderful!
TheExpertReader chapter 6 . 4/13
Geehee...You better watch out Jellal.
OH MY GOD! your stories are seriously the best! I love this fanfic! You are awesome!