Reviews for The Happiest Days of Our Lives
damn girl
Bruxinhah ShikaTaty chapter 4 . 11/10/2017
I'm not even a NaLu fan and I LOVED IT ALL ! Congratulations
Bruxinhah ShikaTaty chapter 3 . 11/10/2017
OMG ! I love the hot side of Gruvia ! You described so perfectly what I think about this couple's sexual tension ! Amazing!
Bruxinhah ShikaTaty chapter 2 . 11/10/2017
Please Tv Tokyo! Turn this story into OVA !
Bruxinhah ShikaTaty chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Wow that was funny ! Even more so because it would be something the old man would play with the boys !
woofyy chapter 6 . 8/6/2017
Great story but damn! I thought you were going to write the sex scene between Lucy and Natsu like you did with Gray and Juvia! What a shame. Anyways, hope you'll write more stories about these two couples! Maybe even a continuation of Erza drinking the potion and looking for Jellal! Good luck with your future stories!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2017
This was hilarious! I enjoyed it! The only thing I would have changed was putting a countdown to when the potion would wear off. But I love it the way it is too!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2017
Hmmm what is that potion Erza,I mean obviously it isn't a potion that makes the person who drinks it show their affection on their crush...definitely not i mean that's crazy.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2017
DAMN!Juvia,girl,you really need to contain yourself and your hormones
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH(cough)HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA(breath)HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
quite-a-riot chapter 6 . 2/21/2017
I think the story is great just the way it is! I admire that you wrote to your interpretation of the characters instead of falling into the smut every chapter hole that captures so many fic authors! Nice work!
Celestial Flame Fairy chapter 6 . 1/17/2017
killed me, so cute. I wanna die
Serrena094 chapter 5 . 1/3/2017
WooooW , nice smuth :-o so hot !
T-tawny chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
That was great! I liked what you did with NaLu, much better for their dynamic!
Soffy-blu chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
No amount of words can express how much I love this tbh