Reviews for Body Temperature
Genibane chapter 1 . 3/29
Nice!
karinuuzumaki chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This is so cutee after reading this, I find myself somehow felt like what Spock feels in this fic―secure, warm, and comfortable, and also drowsy. Tee-he-he :D this is a very heart warming story, just a perfect cute story to read before I go to bed! Thank you for making my night beautiful;)
Xoxo,
Karin
anony chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Wonderful, wonderful fic. Why are you so talented? God, you are such an amazing writer. I am glad you changed the Vulcan temperature thing - it made this already brilliant fic - much more brilliant. :D Will there be more Bones and Spock from you? I would love that. You are such an amazing writer. Really. Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful. You amaze me with your work.

p.s. Concerning your other reviewers - the Vulcan having a lower body temperature thing than human is canon. Regarding the Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual Vulcans evolved an internal cooling mechanism. With an average body temperature of 91F, the high blood flow circulates cool blood throughout their body. This systematic means of cooling gives credence to McCoy's comment "that green ice water you call blood". (TOS: "The Paradise Syndrome"). Even if the Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual may not be canon - McCoy refers to Spock's cool blood and therefore low temperature in canon.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This is so cute! I've never seen the 91 degrees thing... Usually in Fuchs vulcans have higher body temp...oh well! It's just too bad I got here too late to read the first version!
Lal chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I just saw your note, I want to say that Vulcan's body temperature is 91F is NOT CANON and NOT OFFICIAL, it's from a fan published book called Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual. Yes, Star Trek series have adopted some material from non-canon, fan-based work, but it's not necessarily the rules every fanfic writer need to follow.
I adore your writing and in my opinion you don't need to rewrite it, at least in body temperature part. In fact, isn't body temperature the trigger of this fic? Just saying.
Lea chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
God, how much I love this story and your take on that pairing. Wonderful. The only thing I would criticize is that Vulcan body temperature is lower than human temperature -91F (32.78 C). But Spock being easy cold because of his low body temperature and him being used to the higher Vulcan climate is canon. Will you write more Spones? that would be so wonderful.
Sano S. Sagara chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I really, really liked this :D cute, well written, and adorable.
carry on.

(but, I gotta tell you, Vulcan W.O.G Body Temp is actually 91 degrees F, so cooler than human)
A-Star-Trekked-Sherlockian chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This is not my normal pairing of choice (I'm a Spirk girl myself) but your summary caught my eye and I am a sucker for fluff so I gave it ago. This has to be one of my favourite one-shots! It is adorable and I love it, no questions asked. It was so well-written (honestly one of the best written Star Trek fanfics that I have ever read) and I just couldn't stop it reading it. So, well done!
actually chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Vulcan body temperature is around 91 degrees Fahrenheit, so yeah. Also, if he was hotter temp'd, wouldn't he feel warmer all the time. #themoreyouknow :)