Reviews for Leave Your Spirit
ShadowAngel100 chapter 1 . 11/7
Omg I need to read more!
misslexilouwho chapter 1 . 7/27
Youuuuuu! You always make me giggle with your stories. this was no different. I loved it!
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 6/26
Oh my god if only this was canon. If only. I gave up on Korra halfway into season two, probably around the episode you wrote this. I couldn't stand them making a Mako/Korra pairing when, obviously, they were trying to redeem themselves with Zuko/Korra. You wrote this wonderfully. You didn't create drama, you kept Katara loyal (emotionally) to Aang, even after his death. And while this might not be the right thing to do, I liked how you never had Katara tell Zuko.
renzie17 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Oh my gosh.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This was great and I really like it! I was hoping she was going to tell him, but I guess it was good she didn't? The ending was good!
problemcats1and2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I so hope/wish this is canon. I'm really hoping they have Katara and Zuko meet up at some point in LoK.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
If only. If only.
GoldieFlow chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I'm reading this while I wait for Korra SE03 to load, aka the episode after the majestic Lord Zuko comeback, and I'm getting emotional thinking about old!Zutara :"
FanFairyB chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Lovely take on this premise.
PurseMonger chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Wow. You did a wonderful job addressing all the issues I have with the Aang/Katara relationship after watching LoK.
mecaka chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Does she ever tell?! Augh!
userid2318759187961967 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
THIS HAS TO BE CANON. I'm creys. So beautiful.
Loodles' Noodles chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Beautiful and heart wrenching.
Rahzel Anadis chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Clio the Muse chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Beautiful, simply beautiful and absolutely perfect in every single way imaginable. Thank you.