Reviews for Leave Your Spirit
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 5/26
This is very heartbreaking. At some point I would have liked (Korra verse) that katara and zuko would have found love with each other in their old age. After all they've been through...they deserved happiness.
purplepam chapter 1 . 4/29
This is beautiful and sad. And I love have done an amazing job.
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
MORE HEARTBREAKING FEELS. AHHHHHHHH

But I love it - in an, I don't actually pay attention to Korra and it's NOT canon for me cause there's no universe for me in which Zutara doesn't happen in an happy-ending way - even if it is technically LoK compliant. I love that they end up together again, in the end, just like they're meant to. 3
ShadowAngel100 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Omg I need to read more!
misslexilouwho chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Youuuuuu! You always make me giggle with your stories. this was no different. I loved it!
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Oh my god if only this was canon. If only. I gave up on Korra halfway into season two, probably around the episode you wrote this. I couldn't stand them making a Mako/Korra pairing when, obviously, they were trying to redeem themselves with Zuko/Korra. You wrote this wonderfully. You didn't create drama, you kept Katara loyal (emotionally) to Aang, even after his death. And while this might not be the right thing to do, I liked how you never had Katara tell Zuko.
renzie17 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Oh my gosh.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This was great and I really like it! I was hoping she was going to tell him, but I guess it was good she didn't? The ending was good!
problemcats1and2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I so hope/wish this is canon. I'm really hoping they have Katara and Zuko meet up at some point in LoK.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
If only. If only.
GoldieFlow chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I'm reading this while I wait for Korra SE03 to load, aka the episode after the majestic Lord Zuko comeback, and I'm getting emotional thinking about old!Zutara :"
FanFairyB chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Lovely take on this premise.
PurseMonger chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Wow. You did a wonderful job addressing all the issues I have with the Aang/Katara relationship after watching LoK.
mecaka chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Does she ever tell?! Augh!
userid2318759187961967 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
THIS HAS TO BE CANON. I'm creys. So beautiful.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »