Reviews for In the End
oreo4551 chapter 16 . 7/5
Aw, I hope you continue this, it's such a good fanfic
GabrieltheAA chapter 13 . 7/2
WARNING SPOILERS:I must say this story played so well in using the concept of the Florence Nightingale (falling in love with a hurt patient) effect it seemed believable as a situation that could happen in real life. then how you desired to put on the idea of amnesia must have been no easy task because it leaves so many factors that could alter the fabric of the story creating a whole rippling effect which is no easy task to manage. I must say this was an amazing read and I hope you see this work continue. you truly do have creative ability don't waist it!
hopelessromantic4life chapter 13 . 7/1
DAW!
It was the best I still can't believe this omg
TheChosenOne chapter 16 . 6/12
Loved the story wish it wasn't on hiatus for almost a year/I really want a chapter 14
thomaspheasant chapter 14 . 5/11
Can't wait for this next chapter, hope it comes out soon!
thomaspheasant chapter 13 . 5/11
Thought it was an amazing story wish there was more of a struggle between dipper and the towering teen to make it more realistic but like how dipper came out of it unharmed and had won the fight against him. I hope this shows Wendy how more mature dipper is. Seeing that he can defend and take care of himself even though he was against some much older and caring a blunt weapon. Also, especially since he to wanted to kill the Robby himself but refrained from it, showing he's more pure hearted and mature than anyone has ever known, because if Wendy was in his shoes she'd probably kill him for everything Robby has done to them.
Leafstrike The Wendip Author chapter 13 . 4/7
I love this story!
I'd love to see it finished!
tybyby123 chapter 14 . 1/31
Pls finish i want a good ending with good smut in it pls
killerdino chapter 13 . 1/29
wtf come on new chapter
tybyby123 chapter 13 . 1/28
Funny i was looking for smut and found a teen movie script and if you could finish it i would love that so can you please atleast give a good ending i love this ff pls fin and more smut thx
FernuxBlader chapter 1 . 1/19
Awesome story, Just saying. o3o
Dipper217 chapter 15 . 1/11
I need more. more please
SilverKnightja101 chapter 16 . 1/11
Hey this is a great book and I can't wait for the next update!
sonougesupporter112 chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Well that was certainly an interesting read. I would defiantly like to see this continue. Might as well give my thought on it so far.

Again with the POV, the way you write about how they view things and what they think of the situation is exactly the way you should do it. Throughout story you had a few moments when you had the character think something, and that is what POV should be like. The thing is you are writing in the 3rd person, and not the 1st like POV should be done in. I feel the way you are doing it however suits the story well. I might just be nitpicking so don't worry about it.

I really like how you have written the characters, they all seem to fit the show, but their reactions feel like that is how they would react in these situations. Robbie being a psychopath... that was a bit odd, as I feel having him that angry and insane doesn't work for him, then again that is just me. I honestly would of liked to of seen Soos, he could of been used for a small bit of comic relief, I don't know exactly, but I wish he was used a bit more.

I feel like you went a bit to fast with the whole Wendy and Dipper thing, you could of had them talk a small bit before Wendy decided to maul on to Dipper. The most recent chapters feel a bit... rushed, for want of a better word, especially Chapter 15 with Robbie coming back.

Sorry for this being so long, just wanted to give an honest review. I really only pointed out the areas in which I thought was a problem, please don't think I am trying to offend you or anything.(I have had some people get very angry at my reviews sometimes.) I still really like the plot and the story as a whole, and will defiantly be looking forward to the end of the story.

Whoops must of posted it by accident and didn't even realize, sorry about that.