Reviews for The Bitter End
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Sort of a bittersweet end to the story. So glad Nanoha didn't die yet.
She deserves a warrior's death! T_T
HotaruSama00 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
That was heartbreaking. But I could easily see it happening with how Nanoha tends to overwork herself.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Crow667 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
damn,gonna need a LOT of ice cream to swallow this. thanks for depressing me(no. i know this is reality and i like it...still it makes me uncomfortable and i try not to think about things like these too much) keep up the good workd...or something
Star Shatterer chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I am trying so hard not to cry right now, holy crap I wasn't expecting to feel like this after finishing "Game Theory" and "Teatime", Christ the mood shift I get here from "Teatime" alone makes this even sadder considering how good I was feeling after that. Seriously good stuff here, needs a warning on it. "Warning: Sad enough to make grown men tear up." Really good job with this.
Manic Dogma chapter 1 . 11/29/2013

...That was beautiful. Bitter, but beautiful.
Unidentified chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This explains the subtext in Game Theory. Also, aww.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Man, right in the feels.

If that was what you were aiming for, you hit the mark.
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
5/5. Make me cry why don't you? :)
Rubel chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
That is incredible. Sorry words escape me right now. I do greatly admire Nanoha for still trying to look out for her loved ones even in that situation.
kinglugia chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
A beautiful yet sad story. this. And I must cry.
Mistletainn chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
MGLN is supposed to be about friendship and beam-spam... Not...not this...*sobs*
*run away*
Feng Lengshun chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Beautiful. I always knew that the price for her heroic deeds will always come sooner or later. All true heroes, those who selflessly helps others, will always pay the price for the lives they saved with one of their own. It's sad, and seemed unfair, but they would always accept it, with wisdom that came from saving countless people in their whole life. It is sad for Nanoha to be dying, but it's just the price that she had to pay, but she could accept it.

"It just means... no more flying."

Those few words really had a much deeper meaning when you know how she had been. I love this story, and despite the rather tragic end for the Ace of Aces, she at least would have the end that she hopefully deserves (not like Archer at least). In any case, a beautiful story, good job in writing it. If it's not too much for you, can you make a second chapter for her funeral sort of like Batman in Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader? ?
xlheslydesux chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
oh my god... this is really good... nice work... XD
BluSlvrWolf-13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
You have no idea how much this pleased and saddened me. It pleased me, because just yesterday I was pondering on the Aces as old women, and then this happens, and it's so well written, and it made me sad and a bit teary, as it should. Thank you.