Reviews for Road Less Traveled
Shadow Dream Catcher chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I think this story was going well i think you should have continued. I don't know if you are still considering this fic, but you aren't please reconsider it.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
What the fuck is this shit I thought I was reading a VEGETA AND CHICHI FAN not some fuck up halfass bulma and goku love story when i serach for vegeta and chichi this is not what I want have the ball call it what it is and that bullshit
Eirdaru chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
This is rather interesting to read, I like what if scenarios, even though the kids are brats it's believable. Um I think it would make more scence if cami was called bulla/bra like in the dbgt, and if they have another boy call him trunks cause of family tradition in bulmas family. I would like it if u updated some time in the near future, because I want to see where this story could go.
lol chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
next chapter please. excellent fic
dbzfan chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
I came across this fic using the character filters. I'm kind of disappointed because it seems really awesome, but you just abandoned it. I don't know if you follow this fandom any more, but it would be really great if you restarted this one.
Vimesy chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I love this already.
Aiko 3.0 chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
This is absolutely wonderful. I am so hoping that you will update. I check every so often to see if you did and it's truly killing that you haven't. As of lately the DBZ stories have fallen down hill so I am begging to to bring them back.
Celebrien chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
I really like this story-the level of detail you've put into this is fantastic! Is there any chance of you ever finishing it? *hopeful and pleading look*
jay jay the jet plan chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
Please updatw. OMG this story is so good. I'm begging you. i check everyday to see if you've updated. Please please don't torture me like this.
Evance chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
This is one of the few alternate reality (or in this case it would be a divergence, I guess) stories I have read that actually makes it plausible without drastically changing characters around. 99% of the stories I have read here tend to supplant original characters with the actual DBZ ones. I'm glad you have decided to stay true to the universe. Personally, I like having the sense of familiarity in this. The story might be going in similar direction as the actual series, but I'd like to see how minute changes alters everything in the long run.

It's too bad you have not updated this in over a year. You ended it as the story started to get interesting.
Ariana Deralte chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
I like where this is going. It seems like a pretty cool AU, and your writing is excellent as always:)
DragonGirlYumi chapter 5 . 1/31/2006
Love it. Update soon.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/1/2005
Please let us know if you are alive. thanks.
jayjay the jet plane chapter 5 . 4/28/2005
update DAMMIT!
munmon chapter 5 . 4/21/2005
This is one of my favorite stories.

Now I got to say I really am a Goku/Chichi fan all the way, but this story had caught my eye, and I made an exception.

I think I first read this on , I'm guessin'. I think I did review it, but I forgot my signin name so I really don't know what it's under, I don't go there much.

Neyways, I noticed you haven't updated in a while, I hope it's just writers block and not because your giving up on it..

Update soon.-