Reviews for Loverboy Legolas
I love this! It is very funny!
I'm glad you recognized that it was Thranduil who insinuated that Legolas had feelings for Tauriel, because, while she is a close friend to him, Legolas did nothing to indicate such!
Aragorn and Legolas's back-and-forths were priceless, and I loved Legolas's jabs at Aragorn about his and Arwen's romance in the movie (I for one hate it!)
Very humorous read!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Tauriel was created because in the books, the Silvan elves gave no personality to hold on to. Obviously, though, that won't work in a movie. So, to show what Silvan elves are like, the director made Tauriel. I just don't get why people hate her. It's not her fault she's not in the book. Maybe you can enlighten me with an actually FAIR reason to dislike her.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Oh lord. I am /cracking. up./ over this. xDxDxDxDxD It's BRILLIANT!

I didn't object so much to Tauriel being in the movie - just another Mary Sue elf - but I was quite indignant that Peter Jackson made her Kili's love interest. (They were a cute couple, but seriously! Tolkien must have been spinning in his grave!) Frankly, what really drives me crazy is that he stuck Legolas in there. I was /so happy/ that he wasn't in the Hobbit, (to put it mildly, I am NOT a Legolas fan,) and when I found out he was going to be in the Hobbit movie...Let's just say Peter Jackson was this close to being tarred and feathered by an angry Tolkien-fanatic.

But anyway, I LOVE this story! XD It's just too, too funny.
jil chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I too like legolas .but I don't understand why r u not replying me?
jil chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Why r u not replying to me yet ? Are you happy to see legolas with tauriel or arwen? I want ur answer.
jil chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Yes u r right. I too hate is the most handsome and charming guy I have ever seen. I can't bear him with any arwen or tauriel.
Leeya chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
only reviewing because of your Gollum act there in the end. Got me scarred.
I laughed the entire time. I am so sorry but this is pure gold, please write more.
Evani chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
This was adorable, thank you for write for writing it
nyx thranduillon chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Brilliant! Loving the humour and the characters.

It would be interesting to know how you feel about it now BOFA has been released.
hootowl chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
i don't mind tauriel...to a point. i don't mind the implied relationship/unrequited relationship between legolas and tauriel because...well, why not? (besides, i think she *did* have some kind of feeling for legolas, but quickly buried it once told to buzz off.) what i had/have a problem with is the taurielxkili relationship. i hate it with a passion. it ticks me off every time it's shown on screen. why have a romance at all in the movie? it added nothing except cheesiness. if they wanted to give legolas a reason not to return to mirkwood, they should've killed her in battle in some epic fashion. or perhaps disappointment in his father's narrow concern of the world would also be a reason not to return, but that's beside the point. tolkien never says how/when aragorn and legolas meet so jackson created it out of thin air so the whole situation is moot.

and that was way long-winded.

anyway, i enjoyed your fic!
Stranger chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Hi there.
I love this. So much. Fluffy, sweet, gentle and clever. What more could anyone want. I also like Tauriel. I wish though that they'd try to create more female, non-sueish action girl characters for Tolkien's works. Not that I mind action girls but that's not all a woman can do.

Sorry this turned into a rant. Anyway I love this fic and will look through some of your other stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
attheturnofthetide chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Hm. I don't know. I like Tauriel with Legolas, but I feel Tauriel/ Kili is tragic love. I don't know about you but I completely approve of both ships.
Badass Archer Daughter chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is great, man! I totally agree with you! :) I mean, even though the Professor already has enough strong female characters, I thought adding Tauriel was pretty cool. She WAS pretty badass and all...but I SERIOUSLY hated her being with Legolas! It's just a...NO. I kind of like Tauriel but not Legoriel. Let's see what happens to her in the Battle of Five Armies. Dunno, I have a feeling it's not going to be good...
Erik Graves son of Death chapter 1 . 7/8/2014