Reviews for Loverboy Legolas
Leeya chapter 1 . 4/11
only reviewing because of your Gollum act there in the end. Got me scarred.
I laughed the entire time. I am so sorry but this is pure gold, please write more.
Evani chapter 1 . 3/1
This was adorable, thank you for write for writing it
nyx thranduillon chapter 1 . 1/20
Brilliant! Loving the humour and the characters.

It would be interesting to know how you feel about it now BOFA has been released.
hootowl chapter 1 . 1/19
i don't mind tauriel...to a point. i don't mind the implied relationship/unrequited relationship between legolas and tauriel because...well, why not? (besides, i think she *did* have some kind of feeling for legolas, but quickly buried it once told to buzz off.) what i had/have a problem with is the taurielxkili relationship. i hate it with a passion. it ticks me off every time it's shown on screen. why have a romance at all in the movie? it added nothing except cheesiness. if they wanted to give legolas a reason not to return to mirkwood, they should've killed her in battle in some epic fashion. or perhaps disappointment in his father's narrow concern of the world would also be a reason not to return, but that's beside the point. tolkien never says how/when aragorn and legolas meet so jackson created it out of thin air so the whole situation is moot.

and that was way long-winded.

anyway, i enjoyed your fic!
Stranger chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Hi there.
I love this. So much. Fluffy, sweet, gentle and clever. What more could anyone want. I also like Tauriel. I wish though that they'd try to create more female, non-sueish action girl characters for Tolkien's works. Not that I mind action girls but that's not all a woman can do.

Sorry this turned into a rant. Anyway I love this fic and will look through some of your other stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
attheturnofthetide chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Hm. I don't know. I like Tauriel with Legolas, but I feel Tauriel/ Kili is tragic love. I don't know about you but I completely approve of both ships.
Badass Archer Daughter chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is great, man! I totally agree with you! :) I mean, even though the Professor already has enough strong female characters, I thought adding Tauriel was pretty cool. She WAS pretty badass and all...but I SERIOUSLY hated her being with Legolas! It's just a...NO. I kind of like Tauriel but not Legoriel. Let's see what happens to her in the Battle of Five Armies. Dunno, I have a feeling it's not going to be good...
Erik Graves son of Death chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
...*lol*
shieldmaiden-of-rivendell chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This is so hysterical and I am trying so stifle my laughter because my family is looking at me kinda strangely haha, I know this is complete but maybe do a sequel?
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Even with as much of a "purist" as I used to be (and still am, to some extent!), I personally don't see any problem with the idea of Tauriel being shipped with Legolas, even if she isn't really. It may be the fact that I am a straight guy and a pervert, but the presence of a female character in the film relieves me.

If only for the hope that not ALL of the Hobbit fanfiction will be slash.
Allie chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Thank you for writing this! I love how you expressed your views using humour. I completely agree with you, and you managed this is a way I never could have. Fantastic job! :)
Namei chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Damn this a good piece of sass
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
You're genious. Event thouh I like Tauriel, your story's just great. Keep on good work!
Tsarina Torment chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Having seen the film (I apologise if you haven't and I inadvertently spoil something) I have to say that Tauriel is an amazing character, but the love-triangle seems a tad unnecessary. I have a theory as to how Peter Jackson is going to tie up this loose end, but in case you haven't seen it/don't want to hear my theory I won't write it here, although I'm more than happy to talk about it in a PM if you're interested.

A good story and well-written (I liked the allusion to Orlando Bloom's other famous role!)

Tsari