Reviews for Legacy
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 14 . 12/25/2017
How -exactly- did they deduce all those things?
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 12 . 12/25/2017
Fun fact; Pink was considered a very masculine color some hundred years ago, (one reason why certain mansions and such are pink rather than blue, funny enough) and blue was considered a female color.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
I keep imagening Sherlock dragging Harry to have his eyes fixed with laser surgery, seeing how important it is to have all his senses honed to perfection for observation. Lol
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 4 . 12/25/2017
I am surprised Sherlock didn't insist on the more proper and formal term 'father'. *Chuckles*

I really quite like this thus far. I hope it will be even better further down the line.
sassy973 chapter 21 . 11/27/2017
Please update this story.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 21 . 10/18/2017
Oh this is quite good and I truly hope you will continue this soon. It's been over 2 years since the last update and I would dearly like to see what happens next. This fic is so different from any other I have read that you have me anxious for more. Please please do update soon!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 3 . 10/17/2017
Ok so I should continue to read the next 20 chapters but I had to comment on this one because wow you have me cracking up laughing so hard! Poor Mycroft and poor John lol sherlock sure knows how to get your attention! I do hope the next chapters are just as good!
amenoshimai1 chapter 21 . 10/11/2017
I would absolutely love to see this updated!
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 21 . 10/4/2017
Muahahaha!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/22/2017
Aaah no I've reached the end of the chapters, I have loved this story to date, it is well written entertaining and kept a good pace. Hopefully, at some point, your RL will allow you to continue writing. Thanks for the ride it was great.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 7/12/2017
Thank you Professor Snape and Lord Malfoy!
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 21 . 5/24/2017
Is there going to be more of this story? I would love to read more. Oh please, please, please?
Stormwing89 chapter 21 . 5/20/2017
Please write more, I love this story.
SeleneAlice chapter 21 . 5/17/2017
please update this story soon! please!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/30/2017
... I am so sorry. But you have just made me more interested in Mycroft's love life than what's going on at Hogwarts...

It's just... Mycroft doesn't get enough love, you know?