Reviews for Where There's Smoke
Laci chapter 1 . 3/19
This is absolute love. God I would love to see this have been what happened. Made all the more awkward when Hank pops in to say hi probably at the same time that Walt does if we account for some kind of time delay making this conversation possible to begin with.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Fascinating story. Love it!
sweethearteve143 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I love this, I really hope you write a sequel one day! I think this would have an excellent way for that scene in the show to go. I always thought it was wrong that Flynn and Jesse never met.
mudkipz chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Ooooh I like this
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Kay, first of all, the summary definitely caught my attention.

I like how you went through this. The pacing you set was just right, and it really kept me reading in a steady pace. There was tension throughout, mostly if Jesse was going to hurt Flynn/Walter Jr. The ending was a nice touch, not necessarily about telling Flynn about his father but Jesse working himself to do so.

With all that aside, I am particularly glad that I have read this. So kudos to you and keep it up!
blackwidow73 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I wish this is how the show would have went. I really didn't care for Hank being there to be honest. Besides, this would have been a lot more interesting, seeing how Flynn would have reacted to hearing his father's story through Jesse. Sure Skyler told him later on, but Jesse was the one there the entire time. He could have told Flynn all the details that Skyler didn't even know. He could have painted the entire picture for Flynn.
RedKetchup chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Well done, very in character.
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Awesome! I actually wish this had happened in the episode...
PheonixFire316 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I wished there was a scene between Flynn and Jesse, a scene like this between the two would've been just great.