Reviews for Beautiful Life
:O please come back and continue this story? I really want to read some angst in the story
Meagana chapter 58 . 5/18
I can't wait until you update
MissLynn87 chapter 58 . 2/25
I REALLLLY LOVE this entire story, series? verse? I am unsure what to call it but I have been reading none stop for almost 2 weeks just your stories and I realllly love this version of Brittany and Santana and this beautiful world youve created for them and hope there is more to come!
-Kristina Lynn
mcmaverick1 chapter 58 . 1/20
Finally catching up on this. I was about three updates behind. (life sucks sometimes) Great updates all around. Glad to see that this is still going.
Harrybm54 chapter 58 . 1/14
Great to find these Girls again. I like the story best when there is some tension.
OHBRITTANA chapter 58 . 1/12
I was so excited for this update, and you didn't disappoint! I had literally just re-read Finding the Way Back and was on ch 57 of this when I got the alert, it was like a late xmas present. Glad you didn't forget about the story and can't wait for the next chapter!
M206 chapter 58 . 1/11
Great chapter:). Love this story.
Ravenbull chapter 58 . 1/11
Oh my Annie, that kid! What a perfect way to start my week! Thanks for writing and posting.
alamoSAuRuS99 chapter 58 . 1/11
been a silent reader for a long time. Thankful that you update this one! though I loved all of your tumblr stories. I surely missed this one, this Family!
ps.. waiting patiently for LN.:)
Soooooo sooooo good
Wow ok intense yet comforting...being a victim of a violent knife attack during a break in of my home this has really made me focus on healing...thank you thank you
funio10 chapter 58 . 1/10
I forgot how much I love this story. Awesome chapter!
rg521 chapter 58 . 1/10
Thanks for the update. I've been missing this story so much. Poor Vin, I'm glad he has people who do care about him.
auntdedra chapter 58 . 1/9
awesome!
Roxy Lu chapter 58 . 1/9
Thank you for the update! Love this story :) Santana has grown so much and it's sweet that when that 1% pops up Britt knows exactly what she needs and I love that about their relationship. Glad they are taking some time to spend in Lima with their families and to have some time to themselves.