Reviews for Beautiful Life
Berrylucky5 chapter 59 . 3/15
Awesome as always love this story . Can't wait for more !
So worth the wait! Your writing, as always, is just beautiful 3

Thanks for everything that you write and share with us, stay awesome ;o)
mcmaverick1 chapter 59 . 3/12
So glad this is back!

Loved the update. Thanks for continuing.
brittanagleek25 chapter 59 . 3/8
I'm SOOOOOO excited you're back and that this story isn't finished. Truly is one of my favorites! You're so talented. Thanks for the update can't wait for the next
MissLynn87 chapter 59 . 3/7
I am so glad (as i said on Tumblr messenger) You updated! (Insert crying Tina Cohen Chang gif here) i really do love this story, it hurts my soul alot however to think of my sweet Santana suffering so, i am glad Brittany and their girls are there to help!
Puff614 chapter 59 . 3/7
I'm so happy to see an update to this story. What a lovely little family they have, and I'm glad to see Santana talking to Brittany about what's on her mind.
Harrybm54 chapter 59 . 3/7
I don't think you ever wrote a chapter that didn't make me tear up. What I love most is Brittana and the way you write about them. Every fic you create a complete and believable universe, where I fall in love with these girls al over again. I Just wish that your other stories were also featured on because it is always a gamble if I can find the updates of farmverse, hospital or 80s a.u. Nevertheless believe me when I say that I love you and am in awe of your writing.
Ravenbull chapter 59 . 3/7
Woo hoo! That was my first thought when I realized what story the alert was for. Thank you so very much for continuing to write and post this beautiful story.
Omg an update...thanks so much
OMG, you're baaaack!
alamoSAuRuS99 chapter 59 . 3/7
when anxiety hit you hard. Santana, you've come along way and knowing that you knew how you handle that feeling was such a relief. Annie and Reese, are still adorable as ever. Imagining that magazine right now.

LK, I loved all of your tumblr stories. but man, I miss this story so frigging much. I just don't want to bug you in your tumblr account.:D Thank you for updating this story and for still writing and shipping our babies.

ps. I'm going to re read their journey from the start in the coming days. and readying myself for the rollercoaster of emotions.
gator2076 chapter 59 . 3/7
Welcome back. I am so excited for the update.
Lisa923 chapter 59 . 3/7
So happy to see an update, had been missing Annie and the family. Tough moments for Santana, but she is strong and has a fantastic support system. Thank you !
blueashke chapter 59 . 3/7
Excited flailing! You're back!
rg521 chapter 59 . 3/6
Thanks for the update. Loved it and it was definitely worth the wait.