Reviews for Beautiful Life
Guest chapter 1 . 6h ago
This story is so beautiful I could cry. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lynniepops chapter 36 . 14h ago
Another chapter that has made me fall more in love with this family all over again!
Annie is just the sweetest girl, she does so well to be the bravest little thing, and it broke my heart a little bit when she wet the bed. But I am so glad that she had the best mums to help her through that and let her know that it is ok to be scared sometimes, and helped her feel better about her worries. She is such a special little girl, and I have such love for her! You have created a wonderful character, and your writing just keeps on making her even more loveable.
I was super proud of all of them managing the first day so well, Annie telling Reese how to be a sidekick was so cute, and I am really pleased she had her friend there to make it all a little easier for her.
I loved Santana's meeting, both for the banter between them all which was hilarious and also because I am so excited to see where Show Your Brave is going to go. It really feels like it is getting off the ground and its so awesome. An organisation like that could really change a kids life, and I love that we have that to enjoy here.
Reese smiling for Annie was the best thing, it's like she knew how well her big sister had done and was just as proud of her as we all are. I love the idea of Annie playing football, it's too cute! The imagery I get from that make me smile!
The gay conversation was perfect! I have had conversations similar to this before, and it makes my heart swell when kids are just so accepting. All they want is the information, and once you give it to them they're just like 'ok, cool, just wanted to know'. It really makes me so happy. I loved that Annie just assumed her aunts and grans were gay too, the best type of humour in what could have been a preachy scene (if it were written by someone who isn't a writing wizard).
I really just enjoyed the fact that this chapter dealt with a pretty huge situation, but because this family are so great everything worked out and it was just the best to read.
My favourite part has got to be the shout out to 'My Cup'. That had me in stitches!
Such a great chapter, and so touching with Annie and her struggles and the love they all share. And Annie got the first smile from her sister- brilliant.
lg4az chapter 36 . 4/21
So sweet and all sorts of awesome.
Chuckleshan chapter 36 . 4/21
Why is this story so damn perfect? Oh wait it's you're a Brittana genius! This is family done right. Annie is growing up so quickly she's in kindergarten already and I'm so happy she has her moms and she has Thoreau for comfort. My heart broke so hard for her when she wet the bed and had her moment of panic. I love that she still goes back to finding the way back and calling out for "ma" which is both her moms. But fuck did Brittany turn into an Olympian hurtling herself up and outta bed and sprinting to her baby or what. Another moment that broke my heart is Brittany crying and struggling and feeling guilty over Annie's premature birth, Santana being strong and comforting her and reassuring her it so beautifully exemplifies the relationship these two have. Brittany is usually the strong one, but when need be Santana also fills that role for her wife and kids. I also enjoyed the canon reference we my cup it was a good way to break the heavy mood.

I'm so happy for the following reasons: Thoreau looking all kinds of cute, Annie feeling comforted and hugging her moms, Annie being brave in the face of those ginormous kids. Reese waking up to see her sister off and Annie instructing her on the ways if being a sidekick. It was all great to read, the best part of course is her having a great first day at school.

I laughed so damn hard at the gay conversation I mean I know she got the whole Thoreau's dads and Kurt and Blaine were gay, but the minute she mentioned Rachel and Quinn and her grandmothers I nearly died laughing and it's probably my favorite Annie line so far. The way they explained things to her though, so on her level and coming out to her as gay and bisexual and her best reaction was to respond with it's silly Ro didn't know bout girls being gay. Too funny.

Holly Holliday and Jarod O'Malley are like the best two people in a room together and Santana and Reese get to experience all that craziness. I can't wait to see show your brave taking off and growing much like a butterfly

The most epic part of the story for me was definitely the fact Marisa loves her sister so much that her first smile was for Annie it just made the whole world even better.
sarcasticSweetLadykisses89 chapter 36 . 4/21
Yay. Great update thanks
kostinann chapter 36 . 4/21
The coming out scene was so funny. I was laughing so hard. Beautiful chapter. I'm glad that Annie liked her new school.
Nyx93 chapter 36 . 4/20
That was a really good chapter :) I can say I enjoyed the entire thing. I'm looking forward to more Show Your Brave. Annie was great. I love (as I've said before) how you write her. I've recommended this to a few people I work with and so for they are hooked
Shammy526 chapter 36 . 4/20
Oooohhh. I really liked this chapter.. A little stress but in all mostly just happy feels. :-) Thanks.
ambirrd chapter 36 . 4/20
Amazing chapter! Insanely love the fluff! And coming out to Annie was perfect! haha! Seriously love this story!
PGSJ chapter 36 . 4/20
Annie is the cutest 5 year old ever, she's so adorable. Loved this chapter, it was so cute having Reese's first smile for Annie :)
auntdedra chapter 36 . 4/20
Awesome chapter. Love the interactions between Annie and Reese.
I thought this story was abandoned?
Gleek114 chapter 36 . 4/20
Aww lovely chapter
catmig chapter 36 . 4/20
Does Annie ever find out about Sam?