Reviews for In Winter
Kattayl chapter 18 . 10/6
Just reread this story and it is wonderfully written. As we are heading into the winter of 2021 I wondered if inspiration had struck and more chapters were in the works. Would love to hear about a reunion between Jones and Spencer and the past come out to his family (and in-laws)

Also a reunion with Heyes whether he is a man who spent twenty years in prison and survived, changed or a man who was as lucky as the Kid to find love and family and a life.

Just hoping
serhena chapter 18 . 5/24
I so wish there was more of this story
NebraskaWildfire chapter 18 . 2/16
I felt it was time again to read this story and I enjoyed it as much if not more. Thank you.
Guest Reader chapter 18 . 2/7
It's winter and I reread this story once more. I was hoping it had been updated during the pandemic but alas I guess your muse has abandoned this story. More's the pity, it's a shame to leave such a fine tale unfinished. Thanks for what you did write.
victoria chapter 18 . 2/27/2020
I just found this story and read it instead of doing my housework. I'm hoping that you may come back and finish it. I really think that the Kid needs his miracle for Heyes to come back into his life; having had as a good a one as he did.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/3/2019
You do know it's getting closer to winter. It would be nice to have another chapter of the wonderful story.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/28/2019
More, pretty please with a cherry on top. Preferably before winter. Thanks.
Helen West chapter 1 . 5/20/2019
How did I miss this until now? I love this visit with The Kid and his granddaughters. And memories.
anon chapter 18 . 1/11/2019
Just reread In Winter. It's one of your best stories and my favorite. Please write more of this wonderful tale! I await a happy ending please!
Ladkiss chapter 18 . 11/26/2018
I am assuming there is more to come, sure hope so. I have enjoyed the story and anticipated reading about reunions with friends from the past.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
Heyo! Just thought I would let you know I really love this story, and hope it is completed soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/17/2018
Thanks for the fine update. Interesting and perhaps typical that the women see Thaddeus Jones as gentlemanly and charming while the men detect as Tommy puts it the hard case in him.

Keep up the good writing. I can't wait for Reverend Spencer!
Guest Reader chapter 18 . 4/17/2018
A minor detail in a great chapter but I must say I bet even a mature Thaddeus Jones looks mighty fine in his new Brooks Brothers suit. I wouldn't mind a nice visual of that scene
Guest chapter 18 . 4/10/2018
I really enjoyed this story. I kind of hoped that Joshua would show up. Again I loved it.
Good work
Bren
alp chapter 18 . 4/8/2018
Oh that sassy Christine, simple ways to annoy the inlaws. I'm sure the place cards were purposely omitted. I'm enjoying this gentle story and always am delighted to see an update. Love your vision of a retired Kid Curry.