Reviews for In Winter
sistergrace2 chapter 15 . 2/3/2017
True, this was a longer chapter in your story, but I savored every word of it. I specifically enjoyed reading Thaddeus' thoughts. I wonder if he'll decide to tell all to these young writers...and to his family. Wonderful story! Hope you are inspired to write more soon.
Keays chapter 15 . 1/31/2017
Well, I have a feeling there is going to be a lot going on Christmas Day.
HelenWest chapter 15 . 1/31/2017
What can I say? I am so glad you are back to this story. I am hanging on every word, savoring it, even as I dread finding out what broke up the partners.
Keays chapter 4 . 1/31/2017
Oh! A very near slip-up. You are teasing us!
JoAnnB chapter 15 . 2/1/2017
Loved it! So glad you are finishing this story. Interesting that Thaddeus said he "couldn't" have just winged Danny, but Adam said Kid Curry could have. I found myself as anxious as Dan and Adam to hear what Jones had to say! I think they should give him some more of that plum brandy-no telling what might come out.
NebraskaWildfire chapter 15 . 2/1/2017
Another lovely chapter. I liked the scene with Thaddeus discussing Danny Bilson with Dan and Adam, but the Kid's thoughts afterwards about Heyes were the most touching and heart wrenching.
HannaHeyes chapter 15 . 1/31/2017
I'm so happy that you're back to working on this story! But I have to admit, it's driving me nuts waiting for the truth to come out, if it is coming out, what's happened to or where Heyes is, ect... I hope there's another update soon!
1gin6 chapter 15 . 1/31/2017
what a wonderful update. I am glad that Adam and Dan got Thaddeus to talk about Bilson. It brought up memories of Heyes that he seems to be trying to keep in the background. With Reverend Spencer coming, I know that much more is to come. Heartbreaking at times.
Keays chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
What a cute chapter. Thaddeus always was a charmer and he hasn't changed one little bit.

So, it was a silly argument that drove them apart was it? How typical. The plot thickens.
ElZambo chapter 14 . 1/26/2017
I love this story and I want MORE!
1gin6 chapter 14 . 1/15/2017
I am so happy that you are continuing this story, even though it scares me to read it. So many questions that need answers and I am not sure that I want the answers. The writing is wonderful, Thank you.
lgen chapter 14 . 1/13/2017
Very glad to see a new chapter! When will we get to find out what happens when the Kid encounters Rev. Spencer? Will Spencer have seen Hayes in the intervening years? Will he have news that will reunite the partners?
NebraskaWildfire chapter 14 . 1/14/2017
I am so delighted to see another chapter! I love this scene between Adelaide and Thaddeus. It is so evocative of the Kid being called out for a gunfight. I'm eagerly awaiting more.
aliasfluffyone chapter 14 . 1/13/2017
Ahh, such a nice treat to read another chapter in this story. Enjoyed. :)
nm131 chapter 14 . 1/13/2017
I'm so happy to see another chapter of this touching story. It is nice to see flashes of Kid Curry in the older Thaddeus Jones. Interesting development of being included in Reverend Spencer's autobiography.

I do hope you will continue.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »