Reviews for The Unseen Killer
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 4/15
Well that was super depressing
Lucille chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
A good story and plot, the only bad thing is having to wait so long for next chapters. Please write some more soon.
Amy Hamato chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
I wish you would continue this.
Sprig chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
you know the sad thing is, when i watch the show, with all the things Tim has gone thru that has always been downplayed compared to if it had happened to Tony, Ziva, or Gibbs, i somehow always half expect Tim to go suicidal. add on the psychological abuse from his dad and yeah you get this.
HogwartsExpress934 chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Hope you continue this story!
randomplotbunny chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
This is an awesome story! Terribly poignant, heart-wrenching and a tear jerker, but so good. I can't wait for more!
the electric phantom chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Hi. Um, can I just thank you? This helped me so much just now. So thanks.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
Powerful chapter. I hope Tim will heal and accept the love of these people, if indeed they really do love him and aren't just reacting out of fear and self-recrimination, if so then they need to get out of his way or figure their sorry selves out. Ducky & Jimmy love him, I trust that, but the others have a really long way to go, imo, years of abuse and neglect to work through. And that's just his treatment at the agency.
Mavis Vermillion Dreyar chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
I just found this and i really glad i found it. When i read the first chapter. I hated Gibbs and Tony so much like who are they treating Tim like that. Please update soon because this is a great story!
icprncss2 chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
FYI, hospitals use unit doses so the hospital can bill a patient for each and every pill they are given. Ever take a look at an itemized bill from the hospital and realize they have billed you and your insurance company $6 for a single tablet of Tylenol?

If for some reason a nurse must stop in the middle of med pass to handle an emergency, they lock the med cart so that none of drawers can be opened so there is no unauthorized access to medication. If for some reason stock bottles are used, they are kept in lower drawers of the med cart out of sight.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Please put a trigger warning on this fiction. It can be very disturbing for anyone who is thinkiing about, has attempted or knows someone who has attempted or succeeded at suicide.
earthdragon chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
I thought that Tim was supposed to be on suicide watch after his session with Edmund. Surely there is some sort of notice on the door to his room so that nursing staff are alerted. In any case, the nurse who carelessly left that bottle of medicine where anyone could have stolen it, much less a vulnerable patient, needs to be seriously reprimanded. It's only sheer luck that the nurse happened to mention that she had mislaid the pills within the hearing of both doctors.

Good update and a welcome return to this story.
Crawcolady chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this update! This is VERY good, I'm looking forward to reading more!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Wow..Intense chapter...Hope the team can help Tim and make him realize he is not alone and they care about him...update soon..Great story.
Saissa chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
I'm not surprised that noone from the team picked up on how lonely and depressed Tim felt.

They only ever see what they want to see - not what is really there.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »