Reviews for Elrond's Boys
anemone chapter 27 . 11/9/2013
Not really a review, but I enjoyed your story. I really liked Elladan in this fic, instead of preferring Elrohir as I usually do. I dont know if its just me, but I noticed He and Elrohir have seemed to reversed personalities from what is written on others peoples fics, though?

Anyway, great story. Enjoyed reading it.
Mithalwen chapter 27 . 5/2/2013
Wonderful. Didn't want it to end...
AnneWithane chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
I adore this! I laughed a lot, I cried a little, and I enjoyed every minute of it! Bravo!
Window Girl chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
This story is an old favorite which I'm glad I stumbled upon again. I don't remember reading this chapter, though. It's really good. I like the twins' conclusion that they can be like both Elrond and Elros.
riptocs chapter 27 . 1/19/2013
loved this
wished you would show the two making up though...
interestingstuff chapter 27 . 1/6/2011
This story was so good! I really enjoyed it, and I thank you very much.
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 16 . 6/20/2010
I like this chapter. I feel sorry for the 2 twins sometimes (and Elrond).
Emily chapter 27 . 12/5/2009
Thank you for finishing. : )

I like how you made the ending so that everything didn't work out perfectly, because such things don't usually happen; this slightly sad and bitter ending made the story all the more realistic.
Emily chapter 24 . 12/5/2009
Oh, good, Celeborn and the twins have fun.

And there isn't any bickering between twins, or any hurt feelings! What a happy chapter! I think it's my favorite now. And the barrel-lid-riding thing sounds like so much fun! : )
Emily chapter 21 . 12/5/2009
Ha, "Is a dwarf coming to show us how to use axes?"

Uh- no. : )
Emily chapter 20 . 12/5/2009
Poor Elladan. : (

I feel sorry for the elves who were mightily confused by the sight of Elrond running around, two beakers balanced in his hand, laughing maniacally as he raced Elladan. That must have looked crazy. : )
Emily chapter 16 . 12/4/2009
"If only there were silver platters of venison slices wandering around the forest instead of the other way round."

That makes for a weird mental image, all right. : )

Ha, Gandalf and his pyromaniac tendencies! : )
Emily chapter 13 . 12/4/2009
Elrond did right to lock the door. : )

Or maybe he didn't; watch a tragedy unfold because no one could get to Elrond since he locked the door. : /
Emily chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
"Elrond helped his son up, glad Celebrian had missed that particular episode."

Indeed. : )
Faila Telcontar chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I am re-reviewing this story. Lol. I reviewed it like 6 years ago when I was in highschool. It was just after ROTK came out and my best friend and I had seen it. I was Princess Faila of Gondor then(but I changed emails years ago and can't remember the password. Lol. oh well) I came looking for old favorites for nostalgia purposes, and found this one. _