Reviews for petals in my pocket
assassi chapter 1 . 5/1
Definitely one of my favorite Sterek stories ever! :)

P.S. Sry for the guess review, too post-work-ed to log in right now :P
que chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Nice! I laughed when Boyd "barked" out a laugh haha! It was a pleasant read! Thank you very much for writing it! :)
Lovergyul chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This was a beautiful read from beginning to end. What a way to introduce Stiles into the pack. Very different and creative. Great job!
Siren's Call To The Dead chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
*makes pillow out of fluff* SOOOOOOOOOO SOFT! Lovin it!
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This is deserves the biggest aw of epic proportions, its so cute and fluffy and hOT and adorable and gAHD u GAVE STILES GLASSES LIKE DAMN DAT BE MY KINK YO! and its so wonderfully well written and deserves so much more praise and i love it with all me heart and yes, perfection in literature smutty form\(O0O)/
wolf-with-snake-eyes chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
You just made my birthday with this story... thank you.
MentToBeForever chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
OMG LOVE ! PLEASE WRITE A SQUEAL
Unrelenting chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This was one of the best Sterek AU ficd I havr read yet. I really got into the story and felt like if this really happened in the show that's exactly what they'd be like. I really enjoyed your story and I look forward yo more.
persephone-kore2593 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Beautiful story x
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
There are no words to describe this perfection. The detail, love, memories, to actually smell the different smells. The longing of two people to come together. It made my heart bloom like one of the flowers in your story. I have read so many stories of sterek but this..its more than an OTP, it was two men, Ying and Yang..fire and water but they made it beautifully. Thank you for writing this and making me go in a world where love finds a way.
miray2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Loved it! 3
The lake scene was incredible!
Akimi Youngblood chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Swept away by feels from beginning to end! I love the build up!
Kaminari Rea chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is such a beautiful story, I love it!
touchcloud chapter 1 . 10/2/2013