Reviews for Bored Now
Tainted Princess chapter 9 . 8/11/2016
I liked how Jade compared them, but I LOVED the twisted way she always ended up missing Cat and wishing Beck was her even though she knew Beck was somehow her way out of all of that.

Stockholm Syndrome.

Tainted Princess chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
Ah, the rage, the rage!

It's similar ti how you felt when you were like 6 or so: no one was allowed to touch let alone play with your toys. Even if you gave permission it had to be quick and you didn't quite like it, just tolerate it. Of course by that time your little mind couldn't think of something as explicit as Cat's.

Or could it?

Tainted Princess chapter 7 . 8/11/2016
Oooh, a jealous Cat is always nice to see.

My favorite part was when Jade stopped Robbie from eating Cat's sandwich. It was such a devoted-slave move. Like "you don't get to touch the empress things, mortal. Back off". God, I loved it so much.

Also Cat's rage was so very interesting, to say the least.

Tainted Princess chapter 6 . 8/11/2016
Ah, the pure manipulation. It always get the best of me.

I think it's fascinating how Cat has her own was to make Jade see who she belongs to and it's even more incredible how after all the torture, Cat manages to make her look up at her with so much devotion, as if she's doing her a favor by owning her.

Beautiful.

Tainted Princess chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
It always amaze me how cruel Cat's genious mind can be. I love it how she always keeps her cool.

Poor Jade, really. She felt like the only thing for her was abandoning her too, just like the rest of the people in her life.

And it kills me to admit, that it's true: Jade is such a beautiful thing when she's a tool.

Tainted Princess chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
The thing I liked the most about this chapter was the challenge. The one Cat was looking for so She didn't get bored; one that She wouldn't lose, but a challenge, nonetheless.

I think it was somehow cute how Jade wanted to protect her brother, and She was going to turn Cat's attention towards her and only her, so She wouldn't hurt him.

Also, the explanation of her parents absence was cool. Very clarifying.

Guest chapter 21 . 5/15/2016
Well, looks like I do need therapy
Tainted Princess chapter 21 . 3/22/2016
OMG I can believe you're back! Whoa, and, since you can notice for the past reviews I left, I was just re-reading this today! What a magical coincidence, don't you think?

Anyways, the chapter was flawless, as usal. And no, well at least I DON'T think it's a sweet relationship xD Haha but her, there had been a few bittersweet moments, where we actually get to see the most vulnerable facet of this entire 'relationship' between the two girls: when we actually see how much they need each other in a very tainted, twisted, dark, toxic way. And I do think it's beautiful how you portray it.

I loved it, and you know? You completed my day in a perfect way, so for that and this story in particular let me say: thank you.

Take care and stay flawless, as always.

Day6 chapter 21 . 3/22/2016
How its been a while hasn't it? I got the notification and for a second couldn't believe when i saw the title. I actually thought this was gonna be an authors note with how little words there are. But I was pleasantly surprised to see that it wasn't. I loved this, the inner termoil the pain and confusion. Amazing.
sshaw101 chapter 21 . 3/21/2016
I literally got so excited when I saw this! Cat's got Jade all fucked up on many different levels but I hate that it's affecting her and Beck. Cat needs to not leave her and Beck needs to notice her vulnerability and make her feel special and loved and not play with her life Cat has. We all know Cat's just waiting for good timing to strike again and do some more twisted stuff. I love how essentially evil she's being. It gives her a good depth.
Tainted Princess chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
I really think this was one of the most interesting chapters.

It is always nice to have some extra information, and as I noticed throughout the story you're not one to disappoint, so it was obvious this background had to be great. And of course it was.

I think it is fascinating how you explained Cat's 'origins' and the way she's been like since she was born. It was more than enough to portray a nice, detailed image on your head of Cat's modus operandi, besides being an excellent way to put yourself on her shoes (just to read and 'understand her thoughts', that is).

The last sentence of this chapter was SO awesome, I mean, it actually sends goosebumps all over your skin, because it's flawless.

Tainted Princess chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Alright, first of: I already read this some time ago (Maybe a couple of months), and I realized just a few days ago that I never actually reviewed this MASTER PIECE. So, to correct my mistake, I'm here, willing to read it all over again, just to prove that I really loved this and even if you didn't like the work at the moment I still think is flawless and beautiful, because it's not something you can read everyday, it is more than original is drastic, is awfully well-writen, is dramatic, is so perfectly developed and detailed. Believe me when I tell you that this character twist, is more that amazing.

So, all that being said, I'mma continue with my task in hand.

Guest chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Lols. This was fucked up but fun to read. The battle Jade fights for Tori's soul is immensely interesting. I know that you wanted I keep this entirely cannon complient but I think it may detract from the climax if you hold to this to strictly.
binxfanfic4 chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
I love the twist. I can't wait for you to write again soon.
sshaw101 chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
I almost forgot how twisted and demented this actually was! I feel myself growing more violent in my angry thoughts and it's great. I'd never do this at all, but from Cat's point at least, it sounds fun. Some harmless curiosity turned oh so horrible! I love it!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »