Reviews for Lock On!
OMG THIS IS SO AMAZINGGGGG
Please update? ;-;
otakuZ chapter 11 . 5/9
This is so cuuteee XDDDD l loved it so much and the omakes were so funny pleasee continue!
MupDupHelloThere chapter 11 . 4/12
Please continue! :D

The GoM as awesome not-crazy kidnappers is adorable and hot at the same time. ;3
Also, Kuroko WHY YOU SO CUTE GAH
ShiroNekoIsMe chapter 1 . 3/29
Reread this for the nth time! Thank you for such a wonderful story. Love it how everyone is so into their characters. Just perfect! :D can't wait for the update
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 11 . 3/26
MORE RARARA MORE RARARA MORE RARA
sakura tenshii chapter 8 . 3/21
oh my god!the omake 1 and 2!so funny!thank god i'm alone or people will think i'm .now i have a goal not to laugh in the next chapter.
sakura tenshii chapter 5 . 3/21
oh my god!the omake 2 XD!...poor kagami...codolence...pfft...hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahaha!
LOL chapter 11 . 3/14
Why u no update?! This is so damn cute, it's like watching a kitten play. Please continue soon, I'll be stalking for updates. X3
TECKK chapter 11 . 2/25
I like, update soon please
LOVE! Please update soon!
croaksome one chapter 11 . 2/14
You're my man(cough cough woman I mean). Seriously this is one of the most interesting story and very beautifully written as well. I'm showering you with all the praises I can think of. You have a very creative way of writing. Can I get you to update real soon with all kinds of flattery(wink,wink)? If so I shall.
But yeah, i can't wait to know what happen next. Whom will tetsuya end up with is it one of the gom guys or is it with all the gom members please enlighten us with new chapters.
soundlessAria chapter 11 . 1/25
I really love the way it's going! 3 Please updaaaaate...
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 11 . 1/22
I absolutely love this story! Pales keep updating!
The Black Forest chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
I love this!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
What kind of kidnapper falls in love with the kidnapped? Of course, let's just ignore Stockholm Syndrome here.