Reviews for Where To, Sir?
Crazee19 chapter 17 . 6/14
Thank you for a wonderful set of collaborative chapters - much fun involved with the M rated side of things! I did find myself missing your usual high standard of plot lines but the Epilogue, which I nearly missed, managed to assuage the loss of the overall story of Foyle and Sam and hopefully "the continuing saga" ...?!
flutterbye52000 chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Did the earth move for me? I dare say, my universe moved, thank you very much. Will for a while, I hope. This is delicious.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/31/2015
Lovely.. And hilarious :-)
Sammy's mom chapter 17 . 5/24/2015
WOW! I just started reading this yesterday. So glad I did not have to wait for the story to unfold chapter by chapter. I've read all of the previous reviews, too, and can't add anything...except to say that I think I'll give it another read...actually I've already started...
Rhonllor chapter 17 . 3/31/2015
Genius! Absolutely brilliant, Stimulating, sure, but sweet and touching too. Love the epilogue.
BD chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
Aw, thanks for this. I do adore your Foyle what with his brilliant investigative mind, skill in the sack AND a head for figures. He truly is a Renaissance man, but it seems as if Sam knows it and is delighted to have him, even some 1600 plus times later. Happy for Sam too that she managed to squeak by with only 4 little Foyles. Thanks for wrapping up this very fun tale!
Jean Dee chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
Thank you for that lovely surprise and for bringing it all together and ending so happily. What lucky children they are to have such loving and understanding parents. I enjoyed it all so much, including the reference to what is in store for them that you sneaked in at the end!.
sodacityscribbler chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
What a marvelous conclusion to this story!
sherlock1921 chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
Lovely end to a great story. Loved the clever way you wove the strands of the previous chapters into this. Thank you for sharing and here's hoping you have more to share with us.

AnneBronteRocks chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
That was quite a nice reunion/ending, roping in everyone for a slice of the Happy Ending.

It must have been so nice for you two to be able to finish up together in geographical proximity to each other.

And twins to look forward to... (But exactly how old was Laura when they conceived the twins?)
Wolseley37 chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
Well, this is adorable! Twins on the way, big brothers and potential daughter-in-law in place to help, and all family and friends reconciled and approving. Couldn't have ended in a better way! Poor Petey, glad he was reassured Daddy was only fun wrestling with Mummy. Sweet moment! Also loved that Jack had made a wooden sword for Peter - a nice bit of his own happier early childhood continued.
And Foyle keeping count hah! A lovely conclusion all round. Thank-you both. No wonder you missed your exit! :o)
Jewell chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
How sweet. I'm glad to find my favorite couple safe and happy and as passionate as ever.

Thanks for this"no waiting required" story.

Now rest yourselves for the next one.

J
Bookworm Kate chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
Aww, a lovely, sweet conclusion to this great story! A nice surprise!
LauraRaposa chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
Well done, ladies! Love the epilogue!
So happy for our favorite couple (1,642) and their growing brood. And excellent name choice for Little Miss Foyle...
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Re-reading this and I just adore Hugh Reid ! We don't see enough of him just like we didn't see enough of him on screen.