Reviews for Where To, Sir?
BD chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
Aw, thanks for this. I do adore your Foyle what with his brilliant investigative mind, skill in the sack AND a head for figures. He truly is a Renaissance man, but it seems as if Sam knows it and is delighted to have him, even some 1600 plus times later. Happy for Sam too that she managed to squeak by with only 4 little Foyles. Thanks for wrapping up this very fun tale!
Jean Dee chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
Thank you for that lovely surprise and for bringing it all together and ending so happily. What lucky children they are to have such loving and understanding parents. I enjoyed it all so much, including the reference to what is in store for them that you sneaked in at the end!.
cmee57 chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
What a marvelous conclusion to this story!
sherlock1921 chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
Lovely end to a great story. Loved the clever way you wove the strands of the previous chapters into this. Thank you for sharing and here's hoping you have more to share with us.

AnneBronteRocks chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
That was quite a nice reunion/ending, roping in everyone for a slice of the Happy Ending.

It must have been so nice for you two to be able to finish up together in geographical proximity to each other.

And twins to look forward to... (But exactly how old was Laura when they conceived the twins?)
Wolseley37 chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
Well, this is adorable! Twins on the way, big brothers and potential daughter-in-law in place to help, and all family and friends reconciled and approving. Couldn't have ended in a better way! Poor Petey, glad he was reassured Daddy was only fun wrestling with Mummy. Sweet moment! Also loved that Jack had made a wooden sword for Peter - a nice bit of his own happier early childhood continued.
And Foyle keeping count hah! A lovely conclusion all round. Thank-you both. No wonder you missed your exit! :o)
Jewell chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
How sweet. I'm glad to find my favorite couple safe and happy and as passionate as ever.

Thanks for this"no waiting required" story.

Now rest yourselves for the next one.

J
Bookworm Kate chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
Aww, a lovely, sweet conclusion to this great story! A nice surprise!
LauraRaposa chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
Well done, ladies! Love the epilogue!
So happy for our favorite couple (1,642) and their growing brood. And excellent name choice for Little Miss Foyle...
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Re-reading this and I just adore Hugh Reid ! We don't see enough of him just like we didn't see enough of him on screen.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
Don't smoke but might, just might take it up!
sherlock1921 chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
Really enjoyed this story, loved the humour that seemed to become so integral particularly in the last three episodes. You captured Foyle so well, his cadence of speech, his mannerisms, you allowed him to take flight. All i can say is more please, what happens when her parents find out? his superiors? Will they last the course? Yes definitely MORE PLEASE!
sherlock1921 chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Best episode yet! Love the humour, love the speculation of others that you have included in this piece.
sherlock1921 chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Again another great chapter. Love the interaction between Foyle and the doctor. It would be interesting to have more stories that included the reactions of other people to the burgeoning love. Surely they could not keep it secret in such a small place as Hastings?
sherlock1921 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
This story just gets better and better. I will never be able to watch "Foyles War 2 in the same way again!