Reviews for Real Life Sucks
Bokmalvan chapter 20 . 5/18
I absolutely love your story! I don't know if you will ever update it again, seeing it was awhile since last time, but I can at least tell you that you have thankful readers who still enjoy your work! I am just about to reread this story again (4th time now) and wanted to tell you that I very much like it, finished or not. Thank you for sharing this story.
Kind regards, Bokmalvan
Definitely the story suck.
An this suck as the really short chapter. It start regular, then it go to the trash, Hermione with a rapist, real moronic, and pansy has to deal with the other moron. Pure a simple crap.
Estavius chapter 20 . 8/20/2016
Mildly disappointed that there was no segment dedicated towards Luna's new collection, aside from Blaise freaking out when reading about the possibilities.
Estavius chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
Rather hoping Ginny doesn't hook up with Harry, given that here she's being a complete arse.

Ah well.
Estavius chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
One thing that slightly bothers me is that Hannah grinned at the thought of Harry sleeping in a cupboard for ten years. Since I don't think she knew that (and most people in the wizarding world assumed he lived a life of luxury given the Potters' fortune), I'm not sure smiling would be her gut reaction to child abuse.
Addilyn Striker chapter 20 . 1/17/2016
I am legit in love with this story. You managed to write a story that actually sounds like something that would happen in Hogwarts, and I salute you for that. Can't wait for the next chapter, and let us hope our favorite characters can survive the rest of "real life." Cheers, A.S.
katraj0908 chapter 17 . 1/18/2016
What's Harry's job?
katraj0908 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
I've read this whole thing and I really hope you pair Harry and Hannah together. Like Ginny annoys me in this story, but Hannah and Harry I think just work.
Yellow Green Fish chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! XD XD XD Please update soon!
arien043 chapter 19 . 9/8/2015
Great story! I really do love this. Very fresh and quirky take on the growing-up theme!

Please do continue, I'm dying to see how this ends.
shellymad chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
Hi I like your story but no offence but Tracy is not speaking irish! If you would like I could translate what you're trying to say properly?
DarkShadowLeila chapter 19 . 8/18/2015
Brilliant. I did read a year ago, and it is still rather short.. and while I do love this story I just don't hope I have to wait an imagined eternity for the next chapter. As I have published several fanfictions during my many years they all have been posted on another site and are probably still read even though I no longer am an active member. Anyway, my point is that I really understand life and being author but will probably not keep it as favourite if I wait said amount of time.
And in three years I stumble over it.. we'll see, won't we?
zairbeth chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
Minions: best new story line of the year!
kaanna chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
I really really like it a lot! I hope you can continue it soon!