Reviews for Real Life Sucks
Estavius chapter 20 . 8/20
Mildly disappointed that there was no segment dedicated towards Luna's new collection, aside from Blaise freaking out when reading about the possibilities.
Estavius chapter 13 . 8/20
Rather hoping Ginny doesn't hook up with Harry, given that here she's being a complete arse.

Ah well.
Estavius chapter 9 . 8/20
One thing that slightly bothers me is that Hannah grinned at the thought of Harry sleeping in a cupboard for ten years. Since I don't think she knew that (and most people in the wizarding world assumed he lived a life of luxury given the Potters' fortune), I'm not sure smiling would be her gut reaction to child abuse.
Addilyn Striker chapter 20 . 1/17
I am legit in love with this story. You managed to write a story that actually sounds like something that would happen in Hogwarts, and I salute you for that. Can't wait for the next chapter, and let us hope our favorite characters can survive the rest of "real life." Cheers, A.S.
katraj0908 chapter 17 . 1/18
What's Harry's job?
katraj0908 chapter 1 . 1/18
I've read this whole thing and I really hope you pair Harry and Hannah together. Like Ginny annoys me in this story, but Hannah and Harry I think just work.
Yellow Green Fish chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! XD XD XD Please update soon!
arien043 chapter 19 . 9/8/2015
Great story! I really do love this. Very fresh and quirky take on the growing-up theme!

Please do continue, I'm dying to see how this ends.
shellymad chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
Hi I like your story but no offence but Tracy is not speaking irish! If you would like I could translate what you're trying to say properly?
DarkShadowLeila chapter 19 . 8/18/2015
Brilliant. I did read a year ago, and it is still rather short.. and while I do love this story I just don't hope I have to wait an imagined eternity for the next chapter. As I have published several fanfictions during my many years they all have been posted on another site and are probably still read even though I no longer am an active member. Anyway, my point is that I really understand life and being author but will probably not keep it as favourite if I wait said amount of time.
And in three years I stumble over it.. we'll see, won't we?
zairbeth chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
Minions: best new story line of the year!
kaanna chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
I really really like it a lot! I hope you can continue it soon!
MuggleCreator chapter 19 . 6/29/2015
delphinous chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
so, this story is absolutely hillarious. i first picked it up simply because it had luna listed, and it's nothing like what i was expecting. it's great. the only thing i'm kind of disappointed with is that harry hermione and luna are listed as the main characters along with neville, but the main characters so far are really neville, hannah, draco, and maybe hermione. i honestly don't think harry has had a line to speak in like 4 chapters, and i think there has only ever been two scenes from luna's perspective, one right at the start of the story, and the one time that she talked to her daughter about how to be luna-like.
so basically, its a great story, but all the secondary characters are doing things and the primary characters are getting pushed out of the way. i just want to see more of what harry and the others are doing. i mean, i don't even know if harry has a 'job' for the village, on top of his three children and classwork, much less what it is.
also, as hard as it is to keep track of the passage of time, i'm pretty sure the cast is getting very close to the holidays, which haven't really been mentioned (they might have begun to be mesntioned this chapter with the decorations, but that's it)
Artemis chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
So happy this story hasn't been abandoned, I love it!