Reviews for Gunning Down Romance
Anna Yolei chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Wow, this is a sweet story! I don't read much romance fic for Digimon any more, since most of them are all so cliche.

Thanks you so much for not bashing Yamato and/or Sora for choosing to be with each other, and thans even more for Tai to be mature about it all, even if it does break his heart. He realizes he had a chance with her, but he didn't take it and accepts that they make each other happy.

I've got to say you've come a long way from your fic "First Crush," (A signed review of mine in my review history led me to your profile and thus this story :) ). Everyone's in charater and even Jun was likeable. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Lil Gold Fishie chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
aw, so kawaii! it'd be cool if you wrote a sequel to this fic. and i love the song, 'gunning down romance.' it's weird i've been starting this fic about daisuke, and it was gonna be called 'gunning down romance' too. -_-; looks like i'm gonna hafta change it now _. anyway, wnough of my rambling, i love this fic. i really do hope you make a sequel, tho. it's an interesting idea, tai and jun _~
MoonLLotus chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
I like it! ~_ You made Jun seem so nice, and I just LOVE TaiJun coupling, you know what you should do? Make a sequal! That'll be nice! PLEASE AT LEAST THINK ABOUT CREATING A SEQUAL! anyways, besides that, it was a great fic and I really REALLY liked it! _
Artemicion chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
That was great! The song fit perfectly and your writing style is excellent. You should write a sequel where Tai and Jun become a couple or something. I love this fic!
Peace Flower chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
OH WOW! This is a great story. I know how they feel, sometimes you just hate love and romance. I don't usually like songfics, but this one is great. Bravo.
Saya Aensland chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Hey, it's a friendship fic! I thought those were extinct! Go you! :D

Yeah, love can be a bitch. That's why I became an asexual. Makes things a lot more simple. _