Reviews for From me to you
dg.sangita chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
This was simply breathtaking. Specially the line where you mentioned Dean gave Sam his freedom. Its beautifully portrayed very touching. All the references.
paz chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Amazing
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
Wow, some many great references tied together.

I like the mix of childhood and adulthood
constantlyklutzy chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I loved this, it's awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The feels! What a great story! It brother tears to my eyes!
Shadow DarkFlower chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Hell yes, this explains their whole relationship!
And a Wolf Dreams chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
*hit by feels* *died*
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
I frickin' heart this. Stellar imagery, both physical and emotional. I like the non linear stream.

Thanks for sharing!
smittythethird chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
*more uncontrollable sobbing*
tangerinee chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
That's such a great fic, I love fics that show how much they love each other :333
Freya922 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
This collection was just amazing. I couldn't believe the depth you could get across in so few words. Astounding!
cfccfc chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Brilliant! Not a single wasted word. How perfectly you show the friend/brother/parent bond. Thank you for sharing your talent. (Black hole member since December '14.)
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Wow... I'm just soaking in all the goodness that you poured out. It's like you squeezed tightly and gave distilled Sam and/or Dean. Was kinda disappointed when you started in on other's POV, but then I realized I loved that as well. Christian's is my favorite - Dean wiping out the entire nest like that, yeah, holy s***. I love how you did small moments - Dean kicking the lady, because Sammy was HIS baby brother - to Dean being terrified of forgetting while in Hell. Holy crap. This is great. Some things are just meant to be. Perfect ending.
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
In general, I dislike drabbles because I like rich, meaty banquets. But I loved these! Exquisite insight into our two boys in short little pieces. Well done!

(I fell into the black hole summer of 2014. Never coming back out!)
Aikawa Akihiko chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
so yeah, this is gorgeous. the "sammy" spells "my sam" thing broke me to pieces.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »