Reviews for From me to you
sandycub chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
The best brothers story I have ever read!
Biancachu chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
This was wonderful. I've read it I don't know how many times and each time I love it more.
CassiWinchester chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Aww my Gawd you make the BEST FREAKIN FANFICS EVER
DropTheBasil chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
This is so beautiful! I love the little snippets in their lives. It's cute. You reflect Dean AND Sams love for each other. In a smile bringing yet also gut wrenching manner. Perfect.
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Aw, this is so cute! The best thing about this is that every single one of these little drabbles are completely based on canon facts! Great job! :D
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
i love it!
Maddison1803 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I loved reading this, some awesome moments just made me smile so much reading this.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Um, i'm hazarding a guess that you meant to say "Bobby's hand on my shoulder" but... it says "Booby"
xD
...Unless I'm missing something from the show? I haven't seen it all, after all... xD

eheh.
um
ANYWAY I loved this story! Dean and Sam, their close sibling relationship is just... *siiigh* :3
They're awesome. :P And yeah. Sam is hella tall. And Dean's actually really big too. Makes it all the more scary for the extras when they break into a house. xD xD xD
slumberingscribe chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
There is a list of things that are perfect in my head and this is on it. Because it's awesome and well written and there's hilarious lines ("The guy unfolds himself from his barstool, and Simon looks up... and then up some more. The tall fucker grins at him. It's a very non-friendly grin") and lines with so many FEELS ("Dean dies the moment Sam does. [...] He doesn't live again until Sam opens his eyes") and it's basically just perfect.
authorwannabe101 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Oh my goodness this was such a great story! Definitely one of my favorites! The feels, oh the feels you filled me up with them! Sam and Dean were so adorable, especially when they were younger. XD Great job!
Oh Eurydice chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I cried SO HARD. *thumbs up*
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
My gosh. You are a fucking goddess of sweet, brotherly fluffiness! I swear, I will die from the cuteness! You better keep on writing, or I will do...something very bad!
Lupis Moon chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This story has to be one of the absolute most stunning works of Supernatural fanfiction I have ever read. You captured Sam and Dean so perfectly- who they are both as themselves, and with each other- that I am utterly amazed. Thank you so very, very much for sharing all of these little snippets with us. I can't stress enough how terrific each and every one of them is!
Loosely Divided chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Oh my god this is so perfect it is perfection I love this I love this I love this so goddamn much ASDFGHJKL
shotgunequalssammy chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Wow. Okay, I'm trying to figure out what to write here but it's not going so well. Really, this fanfic is lovely. Trust me, I'd love to point out my favorite parts, but I'm afraid there's a lot of them; but one part is the one about Dean learning to write, with the "Sammy" spells "my Sam" (right there and then, Dean decides he'll call his brother Sammy for the rest of his life). For some reason that made me hide my face and squeak happily.
Really, really great job on this - I loved every part! :)
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »