Reviews for From me to you
Jeanne chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I enjoyed reading your thoughts as you discovered the wonderful world of Winchester.
kkann chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oh man I don't think you understand how much I love this thing. This is only one of my favorites at the moment and I keep coming back to it to re-read bits and pieces of it, haha.
Honestly though, something I really love about this - aside from the dynamics and tone and just about everything else - is how it can be read in chunks, and you still get it. Each piece is a story in itself, and when put all together it's as heartbreaking as it is heartwarming and I love it.
All-in-all, I'm really glad I stumbled across this. Nicely done!
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is...I mean...you are so...I haven't...this...

Arrrgh. Words. Not. Working.

Perfection.
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I love the way you've got Dean all awesome. I agree with this rendition of him and his and Sam's loyalty to one another is aptly described.

-Kai
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Amazing and heartbreaking and endearing.
Thank you that it was just Sam (who holds my heart) and Dean.
And thank you very much for sharing this.
TG
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Really enjoyed these snippets of our favourite brothers. Very, very well done!
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This was lovely. I can easily imagine all of the scenes that you described happening on the show. You kept the boys in character and still managed to convey the immense love that they have for one another.

Great job!
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This. Was. Spectaucular! I loved each of these so much. Some made me laugh, others made me want to cry. Most filled me the best kind of warm feeling around. :) a Thank you so much for writing these! For someone brand new to the fandom, you have managed to capture perfectly the strength of the brothers' relationship. I won't quote all of my favorites from this because there were too many...but I can say this:

' "Sammy" spells "My Sam". Right there and then, Dean decides he'll call his brother Sammy for the rest of his life.'

Was one of my favorites. That and the one where Sam writes about his home, and it's all about Dean, and his teacher finally realizes Dean IS home to Sam... Both of those were great. And the one where Sam cries upon arrival at Stanford and the discovery of the gifts Dean left for him. :') I could keep going, but i would basically end up copying and pasting the entire thing. Lol

Thank you so much for writing each if these! They are pure gold. :D
mb64 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Oh- these are so very, very wonderful!

Leilael chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This is so NICE!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Just awesome. Every single one.
jojospn chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Wow, this is absolutely breathtaking! I loved this! You say you've only been a part of the fandom a short while? It seems to me like you've been for years, because you nailed Sam and Dean perfectly. My god, this is just incredible! Thank you so much for sharing! Oh and welcome to the SPN family :D
missingmikey chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This is very nice! Good job!
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013