Reviews for I Should Have Done This A Long Time Ago
Geist1321 chapter 19 . 7/19/2019
This was a good one. I'll keep it.
Karma-WarHawk-B16 chapter 18 . 7/11/2019
Thank you.

For tearing out my heart and dicing it into infinity tiny pieces.

Great piece. Good job.

10/10
Fallingflames chapter 18 . 7/11/2019
This is fantastic would love to see it continue
Geist1321 chapter 18 . 7/11/2019
Never hate yourself for writing anything. Even if it's something you don't agree with sometimes things have to come out.
Irenerb chapter 18 . 7/11/2019
Nice chapter. I wonder if something like this will happen in the show. I hope not
Karma-WarHawk-B16 chapter 11 . 4/2/2018
Sad, yet beautiful. Very beautiful.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2018
Sincerely loved this oneshot. You see a side of Wally that you never get to see regarding his need to eat, and you handled it so well. Also, as a native French speaker, that did make me smile. Well, laugh, actually.
SunBinamra chapter 17 . 3/16/2018
Oh, these are wonderful! I love the way you write Spitfire. Thanks for sharing :)
shadowyshadow chapter 12 . 10/28/2017
This one of the most moving stories I've ever read.
fanofthisfiction chapter 5 . 8/18/2017
A dip into the parental superhero realm changed things up a bit. Artemis and Wally definitely made for not your typical kind of soccer parents here. Thanks for sharing!
Mark in orlando chapter 17 . 5/6/2017
I finally read the newest chapters to this story sad but very awsome . At least Wally is back in DC comics with the Titans . GeekDad you really do write the very best stories in
Young Justice fanfiction . And I have now added them all to the reading list on my Kindle Fire so even if you take them down I will always have them downloaded on to my Kindle . But you took down my favorite of all your stories The Heart of The Matter .
Please would you put that story back up , even if its just long enough to download it to my Kindle reading list . I don't know why you took it down because it is such an amazing story . But as one of your biggest fans because you are an incredible writer I want to ask you to please put that back up in your stories list it would mean alot to Wally West's biggest fan as well . Thank You for all the wonderful stories you've written . SPITFIRE FOREVER . WALLY AND ARTEMIS DESERVE THEY'RE HAPPY ENDINGS
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
There used to be another chapter to this story where wally accidentally kills a sniper who was trying to shoot Artemis . He ran up the side of a building and couldn't stop in time so he ran into the sniper at full speed . That was a really great story on its own . I don't know why you took it out but please, could you put it back in or repost it . Whatever you have to do . Thanks
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 2/7/2017
What a brilliant ending. The rush of sad followed by happy really took us on the emotional rollercoaster of love at its best. Thanks for sharing!
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 2/5/2017
The beginning of this certainly had some fun humor. The banter is so like 2 teenage boys bickering. One has to wonder if Robin will show up Flash with his girl next time. Thanks for sharing!
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 2/2/2017
The hungry teenager story was definitely a fun one. I imagine a regular teenage boy would be ravenous, but one with an accelerated metabolism...you definitely had me laughing at that, and you did a great job with the displeasure of his eating rituals with his friends.

My French is rusty but I think I understood the food bribe. Thanks for sharing!
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »