Reviews for I Should Have Done This A Long Time Ago
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
I admit, I don't know anything about Young Justice but this one shot really did a wonderful job at encapsulating a first love and a friendship for life born from it. From what I gathered the two are now on opposite sides, (good vs. evil) but they have a mutual respect for one another that is longstanding.

It was hard to tell if their spouses knew and/or if there would be any problem with it but you did a great job with the emotion in re-living a past of what could have been, knowing without a doubt the current situations were for the best.

What a nice capture. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/30/2017
What happened to your story To take a life ? that was really good and I thought you included it as one of the chapters here please put it back in it was really good
rolygarcor chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
dude this one shots are literally killing me. every single one that has linda parks kills me. i want more happy ones like the soccer one dammit.
Ryeflight chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
You sir/maam, are a Spitfire oneshot prodigy. *Chews loudly on piece of celery*
Ryeflight chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
I was cracking up at the "You two are in violation ..." part. I love this chapter. Great story!
Ryeflight chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
This is really beautiful! Terrific story.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/17/2016
Oh my god you should be proud. I was crying. this was so good.
Artemis Raven Courtney chapter 17 . 4/21/2016
Love this one! Dick/Wally bonding with a side of Spitfire is always a great combination.
Geist1321 chapter 16 . 4/20/2016
I say its a keeper. I like it. Not everything can be happy and bliss. Sometimes the darkness wins.
chlolo1213 chapter 7 . 3/18/2016
This is the best just simply to perfect' Artemis would totally be an aggressive soccer mom while Wally tries to play the reasonable parent only to turn out worst than her.
Token Cylon chapter 19 . 1/14/2016
I saw the twist coming from a mile away, probably due to reading and re-reading your stories too many times xD

But seriously, another lovely Spitfire shortstory to add a splash of cheer to my day, can't wait for the next update!
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
What a worj of beauty. Colour me an instant fan.
Lucy-Alverse-Evolution chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
Loved it. You almost got me to.
Hurricane Jackson chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
Fantastic chapter! I loved the lashing that Wally gave Jason and it was very well thought out!
Kaleido chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
Hello! This oneshots are really great! Do u take drabbles?
It'd be crash if you write more about Iris and Jai! Please xo