Reviews for I Should Have Done This A Long Time Ago
TyrGodOfWar98 chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
New favorite chapter.
TyrGodOfWar98 chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Great, now Chapter 11 is my favorite.
TyrGodOfWar98 chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Well crap. Chapter 8. Courage is probably my favorite one.
Mark in Orlando chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
I have been reading all your amazing stories for a long time now . I was going to reread this one again when I saw that you had added another chapter . And it was perfect , thank you . Wally West is my favorite character both in comics and on Young Justice and I love him and Artemis together . They should have had a happy ending on the show too . And I hated DC Comics and their reboot the new 52 because they just erased Wally from existence . When they announced that they were bringing back Wally West I was thrilled . So you can imagine my disappointment when I saw that that wasn't the Wally West we knew . So all we have is fanfiction now , So I hope that you keep writing these amazing stories . SPITFIRE FOREVER !
AmayaSaria chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
I really enjoyed this, and what a suitable ending! I'm kind of sad that the spitfire fandom is dying, and even sadder that I will be seeing less of your stories, but thank you for all you have done! I have loved them all and despite not having the series anymore, Wally and Artemis will always live in my heart. But in all serious, I have really enjoyed your writing style. Fantastic job on everything!
monzepelmoon chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
TT_TT This was beautiful! I love it!
Player Zero chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
Great story! That was an awesome entrance at the end!
coconut5639 chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
Nice work on the last one! It's a fitting end for your collection of one-shots; which i tremendously enjoyed reading over the past few months when I discovered the fandom. It's been an amazing roller coaster of emotions from reading your works, so thank you for ALL that you've put into them. Can't wait to see how you finish Waiting For My New Life To Begin!
DJHyo chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
It's so cute and perfect and adorable! I love it!
Irenerb chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
Fantastic chapter, I loved reading this B)
Genius chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
Dud bloody genius I've read all ur stories this one shot is so bloody good it's amazing
DJHyo chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Steelers, my home towns team! I'm only proud of the Penguins and Steelers, not exactly on the Pirates side, I like Yankee's team but I don't really understand the game so I'm not really good in that department. I liked it, it was funny.
HelenaWayne10 chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
That was sweet. I also love Waiting for my life to begin. That's a good one.
Mark in orlando chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
This was so great a story . Bittersweet but so happy at the same time . I hope that you will also put your story , To take a life back up too it is such a great story . Oh and I have some good news DC comics is bringing Wally West back in April in Flash annual #3 . They are also bringing back other characters that they erased in the reboot . Like former Batgirl Stephanie Brown . This was on a web site DC comics news .
oaktavor chapter 16 . 1/26/2014