Reviews for I Should Have Done This A Long Time Ago
Personal...i liked
DJHyo chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
This was so beautiful, I'm holding back tears.
Anonymous chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
As always, beautiful work.
monzepelmoon chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
I love that vague line at the end. Leaves you to wonder...bet that was the point.
shippered out chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
I'm crying... I can't really say anything more- I've been following silently and today it all snapped..
Irenerb chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
This chapter was fantastic, awesome last chapter and I just love how he spoke in French B)
Player Zero chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
Good story
monzepelmoon chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
I started to think in the middle that this was going to be complete angst, but I loved the ending...I even teared up a bit through the entire second half.
Irenerb chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Love it B)
Player Zero chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Very good story, very well written
Mark in orlando chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Oh my God Geekdad that was amazing . I've never read that one before but it was awsome . I don't think that even the creators of Young Justice realize how formidable a speedster like Wally could be if he wanted to . Fighting someone who can move at superspeed , would be like playing chess with someone who gets to make 10 moves for every one of yours .
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Wait, sorry, I didn't actually read the rest of the chapter, but did you realize that in the beginning of the chapter, you called Artemis amd Wally by different names? I think you used Linda for Artemis and Cameron for Wally.

I don't know, it was just really confusing to read it like that before I realized it must have been a typo. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know.
monzepelmoon chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
I've said it before, and I will say it again! Dude you have a way with words. :)
Geist1321 chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
This one is one of my favorites.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »