Reviews for I Should Have Done This A Long Time Ago
oaktavor chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
PAIN...really painfull
Anonymous chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
This was intense and dark... Just loved it. :)
Irenerb chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Love it B) very cute chapter
Geist1321 chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
At first I thought you went nuts with dropping 5 stories at once but I reread them and I'm glad to see that you're giving due credit to your older stories. These where well written in the beginning so I'm very happy to see these stories have a new home in your Spitfire collection.
HelenaWayne10 chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
This one was the best! I love it! I didn't know how Wally was going to convince Artemis to take the better rode but that was PERFECT! I'm going to be reading that one over and over again!
HelenaWayne10 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Hahaha! I loved that! That was hilarious! I love the meatloaf thing! Lol! I also enjoyed the different perspective on Wally's hunger. That he doesn't actually like being hungry all the time and that it's painful to him. And him and Artemis and it was great :)
Kamil the Awesome chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Fuck yes science. Also great knowing how scary a speedster truly is. To be able to kill them in less than two minutes. Holy fuck.
monzepelmoon chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
I love the way that you had Wally's more volatile side take charge in this chapter! Awesome :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Moon-chan
Liveyourlifedanceing chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
Damn that was fantastic. Like honestly such a great price of reading. Jason got his ass kicked by Wally. I loved how you showed the contrast between what he usualy is and he got mad. Thought the decriptions we're amazing and actually going back and reading them another time because it was so decriptive I could almost see it happening. Thought you wrote artemiss temptation to go with Jason great and had a nicely put together ending. Also you made it how killing was wrong but had its benefits and the hole hero code which out being cheesy. Anyway now that you've hopefully read my very long review please disregard my spelling and grammar mistakes. Honestly bravo it was a beautiful price of writing. Please update ASAP! Hope to see more soon :)
NightshadeAzure chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
wow, wally just owned hood. got chills reading that
Player Zero chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
different but interesting, nice!
Geist1321 chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
Great chapter. I could easily see this playing out if the series played out different.
Irenerb chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
Love it love seeing Jason B)
NightshadeAzure chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
it was pretty good, i could see artemis being that kind of soccer mom lol
monzepelmoon chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
AWE! I love, love, love this one! I can't get enough of the soccer mom's faces that I'm imagining after Wally appeared and then when he tore into the ref. LOL
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »