Reviews for I Hate You, Most Ardently
MAC Nicholls chapter 17 . 8/19
Great story!
Jilyfan33 chapter 17 . 3/6
The sexual tension between them was so great!
mangosmum chapter 17 . 2/11
Not too different from the original story. A few additional points of view but otherwise it's a copy.
This is word for word the film. What's the point?
13thxenos chapter 17 . 8/6/2018
Well I didn't like this story. 36 thousand words just for one dream sex scene and one actual sex scene? I don't think it is a good balance. I don't like reading fanfictions that are basically canon. But the added perspective of Darcy was good.
I thought everyone was like me, and read fanfiction because they want something more. And I thought people wouldn't like this story because it is very much like the original P&P. But I've read the reviews for chapter 17 and apparently, I was wrong. So, I guess this kind of fanfiction is just not for me.
Other than what I said, this fanfic is very well written and a quick read. So if you don't mind the similarity to canon, I recommend this fanfiction.
cynaroz1 chapter 17 . 4/28/2018
Great story. Thank you
christele.seme chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
You have an inaccuracy here in which you mention the Forresters. To be book compliant it’s has to be the Foster’a
Jilyfan33 chapter 17 . 3/16/2018
The wedding night is so hot.
rachellegough chapter 10 . 11/7/2017
INDEED! Ignorance is bliss...
Windchimed chapter 17 . 5/21/2017
Thank you for sharing this story!
OrchidsMoon chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
In the last paragraph, there are two 'every' where, I suppose, you meant for an 'ever'. Otherwise, I really enjoy your story so far.
vickety chapter 17 . 10/11/2016
I appreciate your retelling with a dose of lust. Thanks for this story, though it could have continued along some more... haha.
zaubernuss chapter 17 . 9/23/2016
I've watched the DVD of Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightly again yesterday and thought I might as well look if there's some good fanfiction out for it. This is it! Beautifully written, and you captured the characters so well! Also, I really very much liked your love scene; I can totally imagine that's how it might have been with them. The only thing I don't believe in is that her mother layed back and thought of England ;) Her husband is such a compassionate and gentle man, I'm sure he'd make sure she enjoyed it. So probably, Elisabeth was right and it was a poor attempt to keep her daughter's honour intact until the wedding.
If you ever have time to spare, I'd like to read the entire movie again from your writer's perspective!
kalizivis chapter 17 . 6/23/2016
Cute!
Molly chapter 17 . 3/24/2016
This has to be THE SINGLE MOST AMAZING FAN FICTION I HAVE EVER READ. I LOVE THIS STORY!