Reviews for Every Furyan Needs a Pack
brandy.dasilva13 chapter 37 . 11/23
I love this..when U going to update
Pixiecropse chapter 39 . 11/19
more must have more love this
colorfulimagination123 chapter 39 . 10/22
Omg. I love your fanfiction. Its really cool how you changed it but still made it intresting. I hope you update soon. I really look forward to reading more.
MonaTheGreat chapter 39 . 9/29
I love it, you didn't make him over sappy or completely Ooc, he is animalistic and harsh. Perfect. I really have enjoyed reading this.

I like your own scenes you've put in. So what do these people eat? Only when people crash there do they get anything? Will everyone have to participate in the games. Will John try anything with Cassie? Will Riddick try to initiate mating what did she mean by teaching him a few new things?
Are you going to let Riddick have a shot at the head honcho?
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 39 . 8/23
Just spent the night reading your story, and it is fantastic. I love the interaction of Riddick and Cassie, him and Jack, and him and the other passengers. The mate and pups thing is well played, I could easily see that, Riddick as an alpha Furyan. I love how you took the story and flipped it a bit. I can't wait for more.
reveress-plegue chapter 39 . 8/11
Awesome more please
brandy.dasilva13 chapter 1 . 8/10
Love it..update plz
Regardless of what anyone says this is an awesome story. I loovvee your way of writing the characters (you've managed to make it your own) and I beg you to continue the story!
Ms Breezy chapter 39 . 7/28
Please continue! This story is awesome. Love Riddick and Càssie. Please update!
CG chapter 30 . 7/21
T.T I can't read anymore of this. I applaud your efforts but ...everyone is out of character. Even the planet and its creatures, it's a neat idea there being a sentient species with a whole civilization on the planet. I appreciate the original plot dynamic (really I do) but need to work on not completely remaking the CHARACTERS. These don't feel like the original cast members at all at this point in your story. Jack is not that young or pathetic, Riddick is not aware he's furyan (I get the alpha dynamic is a popular go to in fanfiction so I won't even touch that) Caroline was willing to die to save everyone in the movie even Riddick she wouldn't be such a hot tempered bitch, and Johns is a smart, charming con he's to smart and smooth for half the things you've penned him for. I think you'd benefit from studying the characters a little more and rewriting their scenes (I'm not saying your story or its plot needs a rewrite, just the character interaction and dialogue). Ps this is not a flame I'm not trying to hurt feelings or make you stop writing this story, I'm just saying you could write it better. I honestly think you have a unique and interesting concept here, it has just wander a little off the mark.
This is a truely wonderful story that I have read numerous times. I hope you continue with it!
phoenix chapter 39 . 7/12
Is RIDDICK's mate going to lay down and let him make all the dicisions? Cause this is Riddick were talking about she NEEDS to have a little more fire if she's going to last long and not get boring, make her blow up on him for giving her no ability to choose if she's going to be his mate. that's my suggestion and question. all i'm really trying to say is give her a little fire to stand up to his. make Riddick have to consider she feelings in at least some things, but not to much she's not one of the many G. 's i've read about but she (to me atleast) sounds like a mary sue SAVE HER! sorry i suck at constructive critisism :( trying not to flame you sorry if it reads like i am (get it reads beca... you know what never mind!) just save her from the mary sues.
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 31 . 7/9
Asa's poor wiggle Johnny boy lmfao
Loveless angelic cat chapter 39 . 7/2
I was wondering in one of the last chapters you updated on, Riddick said that now that his pack and mate was fed... Did he just give her the plate to eat or did he actually feed her?