Reviews for Every Furyan Needs a Pack
acetwolf94 chapter 42 . 17h
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
angelfrazzz chapter 42 . 9/27
i love this book i can't wait until its complete and then I'll start from the beginning and read it lol can i ask for a little drama since Cass is on her period she's bleeding right maybe a little blood drama lol thank you for writing a great book
angelfrazzz chapter 41 . 9/27
i love it please update soon
angelfrazzz chapter 1 . 9/26
i am in love with this book
Saya the Jet Black Devil chapter 42 . 9/15
Please update soon.
mandyroseee chapter 42 . 9/10
I've been following this for awhile but just recently made a name here on the site and had to tell you how great this is. I'm always searching for good Riddick stories and this is number one.

I wanted to offer, as much as I hate admitting it, I'm a recovering heroin/pill addict. I've gone through what Johns has way too many times to count and wanted to say, if you ever had any questions or trouble writing anything just from reading it, you can ask me! I don't mind, because I wanna try and help people understand a bit better what happens in addiction, so I'm always willing if you need it. :) I'm clean now for over a year so I could also help with anything there you may question. Sometimes reading isn't the same, yknow?
Gilyflower chapter 42 . 9/5
Really like this. kinda want to learn a lil More about cassie though
Looking great there! Hope you get inspiration and time to update soon.
/ Lania-ra
Next chapter please I have already read it twice and love it
mellypup chapter 42 . 8/22
I love this story. Very well written and easy to read, great details. Gives the story some great new twists.
NanneroftheWE chapter 42 . 8/19
Update! Yay! Though sad to see its so short :( But that's okay! As long as there is more to come! :) I look forward to more updates! Great work as always!
amanda.marrs.52 chapter 42 . 8/19
Still love the story. It's really well written can't wait for more
crazy-man96 chapter 42 . 8/17
Wish u could update more often but the story and plot are great wish all fanfics were as good. As long as the rest of your chapters aren't as short I guess I can live with the wait.
Keep up the good work.
ieatyourmuffins chapter 42 . 8/16
Update?
Dude. I'm sorry, I get it you've got a life to live and writing isn't a walk in the park but I've got to say I was SO excited when I saw you updated and while it was interesting I was a little dissapointed. Hope you update this and your other stories soon! I love all your writing!