Reviews for He's kind of a BLEEP
The Fabricator chapter 1 . 3/8
Gotta say, this story made me smile. I know it's been a while, but I certainly wouldn't say no to another installment at some point.
jukehero461 chapter 1 . 3/3
Hooooly crap they do break the laws don't they...

And lo, Morgan doth descend from the heavens, and yea, he be ROYALLY PISSED.
Erik chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Nice, but I have one small nitpick at the end. I can only see five of the Dresdenverse Laws being broken: in addition to not reaching beyond the Outer Gates, I don't think the Hogwarts syllabus has Necromancy anywhere.
shadowace2400 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
this is probably what would happen if he read the syllabus for it. the sheer amount of mind fuckery they get up to is mind boggling (pun intended). the fact that they get up to just about every other law broken is just icing on the cake.
Cemalidor chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Reads fun, please continue. :D
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
So amusing.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing.

KUTGW,

Noreen
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
You should continue this one.
Kylen Phylar chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I laughed so hard at the end. Oh god, I split my sides, no joke. This has to be one of the best ones I've read in a while.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I say this to all authors who write good stories/crossovers, but I love you. If you continue to develop this crossover I'll... bribe some to bear you children.
Jesplaynolme chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Loved it! Well written, with great "Dresden-esque" character responses! I do hope you will write more some day!
icefox94 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
i'd just like to say i love the way you write dresden files stuff. it is so similar to jim's style that it's almost scary. harry, for example, is so... perfect! i love it, i love it. keep up the good work. :D
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This story is holy.

It needs more continuations.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Fun. There needs to be more of these crossovers. Thanks.
Mossy Stone chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Really enjoyed this! Clever and funny!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »