Reviews for He's kind of a BLEEP
Elise chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
He got Bingo! Hahaha! Wonderful story! :)
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Neat crossover, I'd enjoy reading more if you're (or you Muse) is so inclined. Thanks for sharing it.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
heh, that last line, pure gold
JasperK chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
This is just awesome fun!
Vates Despero chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
"Yeah, well, let's just say that if I find them messing with the Outer Gates, I've got Bingo."

What? That big stone arch? Oh no! That is just a display stand for our... new novelty Haunted Curtains! From , the people who brought you Self-Floating Pumpkins!

Are they buying it? I asked if they were buying it Completely Headless Fudge! Wait... Fudge Nuggets.
Lord Crane chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
Gotta say, this story made me smile. I know it's been a while, but I certainly wouldn't say no to another installment at some point.
jukehero461 chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
Hooooly crap they do break the laws don't they...

And lo, Morgan doth descend from the heavens, and yea, he be ROYALLY PISSED.
Erik chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Nice, but I have one small nitpick at the end. I can only see five of the Dresdenverse Laws being broken: in addition to not reaching beyond the Outer Gates, I don't think the Hogwarts syllabus has Necromancy anywhere.
shadowace2400 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
this is probably what would happen if he read the syllabus for it. the sheer amount of mind fuckery they get up to is mind boggling (pun intended). the fact that they get up to just about every other law broken is just icing on the cake.
Cemalidor chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Reads fun, please continue. :D
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
So amusing.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing.

Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
You should continue this one.
Kylen Phylar chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I laughed so hard at the end. Oh god, I split my sides, no joke. This has to be one of the best ones I've read in a while.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I say this to all authors who write good stories/crossovers, but I love you. If you continue to develop this crossover I'll... bribe some to bear you children.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »