Reviews for For the Good of a Kingdom
ameriar chapter 9 . 7/28
Great story! I don't usually like stories that show Crystal Tokyo. But the twist that you brought was ingenious! I hope you will update your story, because it's really maddening that finally Serenity and Endymion met and not to know how things will play out! Fantastic job!
I’m going to need this story to continue I’m soooo hooked!
xlilodracogrlx chapter 9 . 2/13
With the power of my love towards Sailor Moon, I hope this story will continue to update. In my opinion, your story has the most unique and intriguing plot-line along with great descriptions. I really do enjoy this Serenity, so strong and powerful without her love but vulnerable too. I really do hope this story will continue after almost two years since it last published. I can only hope. Endymion is probably my least favorite character in this story, but I hope he gets better. My distaste in him is that since Serenity is his soul mate even divorced, he shouldn't have gone to beds with other women. It makes me feel like he's unfaithful even though they may be divorced. There is obviously no one to replace one another after all the past between them. I can't wait to see how Rini gets unfold later in the story too.

Thanks for reading my rant. I really do hope you will continue your story. It has great potential! Much Love.
Moon Bunny chapter 9 . 2/7
So engaging and intriguing story! I love your characterizations, and the interesting political dynamics. I hope that you get to continue this. Even if you don't, keep writing!
Slynnkw chapter 9 . 1/8
I never write reviews but honestly I check my app every single day in hopes you'll update. Don't leave us hanging on such a great story
sailor silvimoon chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
Please please please continue with this story! ! I absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2017
Will you continue this fic it’s so good please
anon chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
update soon please! this is great!
TropicalRemix chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
i hope endymion and serenity can work there troubles out. I hate that they got a divorce.
irritablevowel chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
Wow, very impressed with this fic so far! You've managed to create a very rich alternate timeline for our characters. I wasn't sure what could have come between Serenity and Endymion to the point that you described, but their arguments were quite valid, I think. I'm very curious to see where this goes. I'm of course hoping for a reconciliation between the two monarchs. Hopefully at least some of our sen/shi will have happy endings as well! The thing I'm REALLY wondering about of course is WHO SCREWED UP THE TIMELINE. Was it Wiseman? (Probably.) Looking forward to the next chapter!
SMSM92 chapter 9 . 6/12/2016
Oh man this is really serious & intense! I honestly feel my stomach clench at certain points! I really want to read the next chapter! More Sere & Endy moments of awkwardness, happiness, there are so many ways u can take this!
Zelda Serenity chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
I wish you would continue this story. This story actually hurts my heart. It's so sad and I need a happy ending. Its written beautifully. Just hoping for that happy ending
pam1990 chapter 9 . 4/9/2016
This is maybe the first ever Sailor Moon fanfic to approach the storyline for what it really is. The quest for power and influence, timelines, the diplomacy or lack of it, sovereignty, rebirth and resurrection, love and war, prejudice, good and evil. Sailor Moon has it all. It's such a rich plot and nobody seems to realize it. So thank you so much for this! I honestly can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
I absolutely love this story! Please update soon!
LightAngel chapter 9 . 4/4/2016
Thank you for starting this Serenity/Endymion story!