Reviews for For the Good of a Kingdom
Slynnkw chapter 9 . 1/8
I never write reviews but honestly I check my app every single day in hopes you'll update. Don't leave us hanging on such a great story
sailor silvimoon chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
Please please please continue with this story! ! I absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2017
Will you continue this fic it’s so good please
anon chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
update soon please! this is great!
TropicalRemix chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
i hope endymion and serenity can work there troubles out. I hate that they got a divorce.
irritablevowel chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
Wow, very impressed with this fic so far! You've managed to create a very rich alternate timeline for our characters. I wasn't sure what could have come between Serenity and Endymion to the point that you described, but their arguments were quite valid, I think. I'm very curious to see where this goes. I'm of course hoping for a reconciliation between the two monarchs. Hopefully at least some of our sen/shi will have happy endings as well! The thing I'm REALLY wondering about of course is WHO SCREWED UP THE TIMELINE. Was it Wiseman? (Probably.) Looking forward to the next chapter!
SMSM92 chapter 9 . 6/12/2016
Oh man this is really serious & intense! I honestly feel my stomach clench at certain points! I really want to read the next chapter! More Sere & Endy moments of awkwardness, happiness, there are so many ways u can take this!
Zelda Serenity chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
I wish you would continue this story. This story actually hurts my heart. It's so sad and I need a happy ending. Its written beautifully. Just hoping for that happy ending
pam1990 chapter 9 . 4/9/2016
This is maybe the first ever Sailor Moon fanfic to approach the storyline for what it really is. The quest for power and influence, timelines, the diplomacy or lack of it, sovereignty, rebirth and resurrection, love and war, prejudice, good and evil. Sailor Moon has it all. It's such a rich plot and nobody seems to realize it. So thank you so much for this! I honestly can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
I absolutely love this story! Please update soon!
LightAngel chapter 9 . 4/4/2016
Thank you for starting this Serenity/Endymion story!
raye85 chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Great chapter. I do feel bad that serenity and endymion cant really express how they feel towards each other. Hopefully during the negotiating she is able to confide in him about their child.
Lmx3108 chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
So glad to see an update for this story! Can't wait for the next one!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 9 . 4/2/2016
Good chpater, keep it coming. Happy Belated Easter!
llStephaniell chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
I...need...a...new...chapter... to live (slowly dying) (being overly dramatic)

lol I think I made my point