Reviews for Fixing the Brothers
Crooked-Prince chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Greg is awesome for what he did to straighten out Sherlock. I feel sad that Sherlock had to lock everything away to be hurt, but atleast now he has unlocked them. I'm happy My has never stopped loving him. I'm happy My pushed Sherlock into telling John x3 That was cute.

Greg, being corny is totally fine 3 You and My are just too adorable together. Stay in love with each other for all eternity, because, your love is beautiful.
Lunalice chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Mouuuuu ! (that's my way to say "awwwwww"). This little OS is both so sad and a relief. (And Johnlock, oh yeah ! Shud up, myself.). I wish it is longer, and maybe you could put some *** to separates the different moments, it's hard to follow. But really, it's a great work, it make me feel very... can't find the word in English. Touched, moved, something strange in my breast. Thank you.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Glad the boys got it straight. Well done.
Raeya chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Greg is so amazing. Glad he tried this and the brothers worked it out. Love it.
kit9802 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Beautiful I loved it! Congrats!
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
GAH! OH MY GOD! This made me cry and smile and have all sorts of emotions! I can;t wait for more in this series!
janie17 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Finding an update to this series in my inbox was one of the highlights of the day! Very much worth the wait. Hope things calm down a bit out in the real world for you. I'm patiently looking forward to the next time you get a chance to write.