Reviews for Alloy
eyann85 chapter 28 . 6/21
Please don't give this up ...just found this today, So Fraken Epic! wishing for more of this awesomeness
mel.xo chapter 28 . 5/28
Glad to see you back! No need to apologise because even as a reader, I pop in and out of fandoms like crazy. Of course I'm in the avengers one now because of civil war, which by the way after I watched I thought of this fic because the new Spidey is so your Peter! And when Tony went to recruit Peter, that's so the relationship your Toni and Peter have! I was actually thinking about revisiting this fic anyway and then I got the email alert, so yay! Can't wait :)
Dragones chapter 28 . 5/25
Of course I'll be sticking with you. You can't rush perfection. Heaven knows I'm one of those that just stopped posting. I just lost my mojo...
liljim chapter 27 . 10/9/2015
Please please please update soon I really am enjoying this story
animagirl chapter 27 . 9/11/2015
I liked that last bit where they were together. I want to see more of them being together romantically. Perhaps kissing and stuff. Update soon
dadiladila chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
Love this very much! I can't stop squealing when I got to the last part of this chapter :D Update soon please!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 27 . 7/24/2015
Update soon please
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
Omg i don't know how many times I've reread this fic because I forget about it and then click on it again. Which of course makes me fall in love with it all over again. The way you write Toni's thoughts is really impressive and probably very realistic. It explains a lot of her actions throughout the story and makes her look intelligent AND impulsive instead of just impulsive.
Kilana89 chapter 27 . 7/5/2015
Hi ,
I really enjoyed this chapter. I was a bit nurvice after the last on with the Toni Bruce kiss but I like how you've worked it out part way. Anyway so Loki isn't a dick cool that's awesome looking forward to more. Steve and Toni are awkwardly cute! And Toni had a friends with benifits relationship with Matt!wow! this shaped up to be a pretty cool and complex chapter! I loved it keep up the good work!
northernlion196 chapter 27 . 6/18/2015
At first this started out like most other fem tony fics, just the same dialog except slightly different romance and a pair of tits

but I thoroughly enjoyed your AU departure! I freakin loved Wolverine! He's such a great guy. especially when hes cranky.

Also dem references. I chuckled at the Red vs Blue one.

Plus for some reason it was SO EASY to imagine everyone actually saying these lines. Even though I wasn't an Agent of SHIELD junkie, I easily heard all the voices!

Anyways can't wait to see how Cap 2 and Thor 2 will shake up with your divergences. cap2 will really explain why shield is acting all weirdo to toni. gonna like ship Ultron with someone? hehehehehe. then again he did build his own wife. Or was it Hank that built the fem robot? maybe that only happened in Earths Mightiest Heroes Ultron arc. I miss you EMH come back plz. Disk Wars isnt the same, even if Wasp is kawaii as heck there.

Also by any chance have you read Incursio by Mr. Omelette? Its a Puella Magi Madoka Magica crossover with the Avengers/Marvel Movieverse. yea sounds weird as hell but imo it is such a cool story! Mockingbird was present at the NY incident, XMen help out during IM3 (somewhat similar to yours but with other team members), the magic people show up (since it does involve magical girls), and a bunch of other cool things. But it primarily focuses on the girls so if you dont like that or dont get what madoka is about then that would probably hamper your enjoyment.
GraceEliza21 chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
Okay so I just found this story, and since the Avengers portion is through I thought I'd review. This story is AMAZINGLY written. It sounds amazing, I love it. There are so many stories that have great characters or plots but the language isn't top notch, but you have it all and it's beautiful.
This is the best fem!Tony stories I've read, I love it. At first I was all for the Hawkeye/Toni that was set up in the beginning, I could imagine the couple and loved it. So when you changed it to Steve/Toni I was annoyed, I was so looking forward to Hawkeye and Toni but I still loved it. You wrote it really well, I wasn't an obvious transition, it worked well with the storyline and the flow was really good. I also love all the friendships she formed with the team, especially the Bruce and Toni scenes.
I love the story and I'm realm looking forward to the rest of the story, its been amazing and I love it. Everything is good, and I cannot praise it enough.
Rocker Lullaby chapter 27 . 6/9/2015
This is really nice! I'm feeling a bit giddy. (btw, I feel like I should inform you that I've been picturing Toni as Kaya Scodelario. Feel free to ignore me.) Good pseudo-chapter!
ramblin' rambler chapter 27 . 6/7/2015
Well I was a little disappointed at first with the fake chapter but I enjoyed it so I can't complain. Too much.
I can't wait for an update :)
Soragirl71293 chapter 27 . 6/7/2015
I loved this, so please do more, especially for cap and Bruce. I have a few things I wanted to ask though.
1. What is Toni's ethnicity/ heritage?
2. How many languages, real or fictional, does she know, and what is her favorite to use for what purposes?
3. Will Toni ever be confirmed as bi?
4. Would Toni ever have children in the future? If not, what were some names she liked anyways?
19irene96 chapter 27 . 6/7/2015
This chapter eas awesome! It would be soo cool if she addopted harley