Reviews for It all started with a burned hand
Sarah chapter 10 . 6h
I have read story till the end and i can't get enough of it... I love it so much I am in love with it's story..
ays chapter 12 . 6/5
I love furi character here. So much ! Aww
This is the best

Ahhh i dont want it to be end huff
So sweet so cute so hot too
Very like the story and character ~

Thanks for making good story
Minnippel chapter 5 . 2/16
Damn its so hot, the kiss ㅠㅠ
can i kiss kouki too please XD
aliss.kent chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
Thank you very much for the story! I fell in love with Kikune/Akashi father pairing too. Would you consider to write abt them? Thanks again.
amelia chapter 12 . 8/2/2016
ahhhh so beautiful! i wish this would go on forever it was soooo good. i know that you wrote it a while back and may not even see this review but pleaseeee feel free to write another akafuri fanfic you are an excellent writer!333333
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 12 . 4/23/2016
Why... Please write more ;A;
But, jeez I don't know how many time I say 'Oh My GOD' in my review. Because this is really so good even I tried to hold my tears.

I love the ending, and glad you make all of the misunderstanding clear. I relief knowing the truth, realy your so good in making the change on people impression.

Overall, I so love this happy ending .
Thank you for your story. :)

P.S : this is sure goes to my favorite by the way D
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
Oh my god... You fucking sadist.
I can't decided where I Gould put my review.
I can say I LOVE the whole chapter.

Yes, the half up when Akashi talking with his father just so brave, I feel adrenaline. while reading it, and of course a half down I feel so excited for the smut part / , I know I have no shame, but that just so fucking hot.
Finaly, they have sex, yes, a hot and harsh sex, just like my taste. Hahahaha
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
Oh my god... Finaly... God, this is no joke, for the lewd stuff, this is cute yet hot scene I ever read...
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
Uh... Goddammit, why can't you make they honest to each other?
But why oh why ,,,, I want to read this longer, if not because my mom start nagging to me to get to sleep, since I must woke up at 5am actualy, but who cares? I just want to finish this fic. :''(
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 6 . 4/21/2016
Wah... Its really geting more exited. Sorry, wrong type, on the previous review I meaned for 1am, not pm. Hahaha
But, who cares? Becuse I think anyone will feel so exited reading your story to the point they would wrong typing. .
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 5 . 4/21/2016
Oh my god.. It just chapter 5, and I already screaming like crazy... XD
Seriously, its 1pm when I read this chapter, and I can't stop from screaming KYAA... XD
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
Uh hu.. This is starting to get more complex . But I like it XD
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
gyaa... This is so cute.. Ohmygodohmygod..
Fine, it's decide, let's forget sleeping and continue reading XD
Valin Etoile chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
THE LAST PART WAS THE GOLD ONE XD

Slowly Akashi understand about his feeling to Furihata. andd that scene on sport shops surprising me! Furihata brave enough to make it real. YES THAT KISS XD

Ahh I'll read the next chapter later, have to sleep early tonight. I hope on chapter 6 the smut beyond my imagination xD
Valin Etoile chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
Just... what game was that? Did Akashi toying Furihata for his off-practiced-free-time or what? Omg NO my heart isn't prepared for something agony since the first chapter *cried
If that things proved on the next chapter, I will definitely go insane.
And... Okay it getting interesting about Akashi's problem, no, I mean those people that have connection to Akashi (Kudoh, Daisuke, or else)