Reviews for It all started with a burned hand
amelia chapter 12 . 8/2
ahhhh so beautiful! i wish this would go on forever it was soooo good. i know that you wrote it a while back and may not even see this review but pleaseeee feel free to write another akafuri fanfic you are an excellent writer!333333
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 12 . 4/23
Why... Please write more ;A;
But, jeez I don't know how many time I say 'Oh My GOD' in my review. Because this is really so good even I tried to hold my tears.

I love the ending, and glad you make all of the misunderstanding clear. I relief knowing the truth, realy your so good in making the change on people impression.

Overall, I so love this happy ending .
Thank you for your story. :)

P.S : this is sure goes to my favorite by the way D
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 11 . 4/23
Oh my god... You fucking sadist.
I can't decided where I Gould put my review.
I can say I LOVE the whole chapter.

Yes, the half up when Akashi talking with his father just so brave, I feel adrenaline. while reading it, and of course a half down I feel so excited for the smut part / , I know I have no shame, but that just so fucking hot.
Finaly, they have sex, yes, a hot and harsh sex, just like my taste. Hahahaha
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 10 . 4/23
Oh my god... Finaly... God, this is no joke, for the lewd stuff, this is cute yet hot scene I ever read...
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 7 . 4/21
Uh... Goddammit, why can't you make they honest to each other?
But why oh why ,,,, I want to read this longer, if not because my mom start nagging to me to get to sleep, since I must woke up at 5am actualy, but who cares? I just want to finish this fic. :''(
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 6 . 4/21
Wah... Its really geting more exited. Sorry, wrong type, on the previous review I meaned for 1am, not pm. Hahaha
But, who cares? Becuse I think anyone will feel so exited reading your story to the point they would wrong typing. .
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 5 . 4/21
Oh my god.. It just chapter 5, and I already screaming like crazy... XD
Seriously, its 1pm when I read this chapter, and I can't stop from screaming KYAA... XD
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 3 . 4/21
Uh hu.. This is starting to get more complex . But I like it XD
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 2 . 4/21
gyaa... This is so cute.. Ohmygodohmygod..
Fine, it's decide, let's forget sleeping and continue reading XD
Valin Etoile chapter 5 . 4/9

Slowly Akashi understand about his feeling to Furihata. andd that scene on sport shops surprising me! Furihata brave enough to make it real. YES THAT KISS XD

Ahh I'll read the next chapter later, have to sleep early tonight. I hope on chapter 6 the smut beyond my imagination xD
Valin Etoile chapter 4 . 4/8
Just... what game was that? Did Akashi toying Furihata for his off-practiced-free-time or what? Omg NO my heart isn't prepared for something agony since the first chapter *cried
If that things proved on the next chapter, I will definitely go insane.
And... Okay it getting interesting about Akashi's problem, no, I mean those people that have connection to Akashi (Kudoh, Daisuke, or else)
Valin Etoile chapter 3 . 4/8
Ahh... this is getting more more more interesting!

I forget to mention this, I believe you have a very good writing skill (even though I knew there is a editor to check ur story or something like that) but it's very pleasing to mee. Also the way how you tell the stories is my favorite. found out all of those character's feeling make me excited.

I'm not a native english speaker but I understand ur description clearly, didn't feel confuse or anything~ XD

ahh this chapter is very romantic!
It's not like 'too much lovey-dovey', it just sweet.
I really like their act to confess the feeling at each other. yeah... AkaFuri indeed suited for sweet interactions xD
Valin Etoile chapter 2 . 4/8
oh no... this chapter is too damn good. I cried. I FEEL SO GREAT TODAY XD

with such good description like Akashi's or Furihata's emotion to each other, their confusion, the jokes, their interaction and the scene of the end of this chapter, I really love it a lot.
Shin-Chan chapter 12 . 4/3
Arigato! I liked this very much since I myself am a very large AkaFuri shipper! (_) So very glad you wrote this!
yogurtjelly chapter 3 . 1/19
Daiki with an ego from the Earth to the Moon! Hahaha this line made me laugh so muuuch!