Reviews for Keys
milagglad chapter 26 . 5/24/2016
Cute story
Anonymous chapter 26 . 4/26/2016
Absolutely my one of my favorite stories that I have ever read, fanfiction or otherwise. You created sometime really, really beautiful here, you have a hold over your writing and language that just goes beyond many published authors I have read. I love this story very very much, and I hope you're damn proud of this phenomenal piece of storytelling you've created.
AsmaahHaqq chapter 26 . 4/7/2016
This needs to be a was so beautiful
Guest chapter 26 . 4/3/2016
What a beautiful story. Thank you
BB Reader chapter 26 . 2/29/2016
This story has left me completely breathless. For anyone who hasn't read it, I HIGHLY recommend it. There are so many lessons, each one thought provoking and heartwarming. I'm left wanting to give the writer a hug I loved it so very much.

This one is phenomenal...
Rinari7 chapter 26 . 2/28/2016
I read this on my phone, all at once.
This is amazing. Just, really, really, amazing. The characters feel like the same people, inside, exactly the same, no matter what the outside is like. I like how you incorporated Jane's trauma in a way true to the world you created, because it is a part of her to a certain extent.
And yet, they and their world are your own. This could practically be a standalone work, though I completely respect how you're willing to keep it as a homage to the work that inspired it.

This is touching and poignant and deals with trauma and real love far better than the show does.

You are an amazingly talented writer and I am floored both by your dedication to the craft (I have never finished anything novel-length in my life) and skill.
charmed-darkangel chapter 26 . 2/20/2016
Brilliantly written story. I'm really not into AU, and had opened the story by accident, and here I am 3 days later :D you really ought to publish this, it's only loosely Rizzoli and Isles.

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this. Wish you the best.
Jaxom Catt chapter 26 . 2/12/2016
Whenever I need a good cry I read this story. Even just thinking about it makes me tear up.
It's one of the best stories on here.
How did you pick the songs?
Kascaed chapter 26 . 1/30/2016
I've been binging on Rizzles recently and I'm pretty bad about writing reviews usually but I wanted to say that I love your stories - and I think Keys is my favourite! All that tortured angst, I'm a big fan. I also picked up the Moment on my kindle and it's fantastic.
Remix-this chapter 26 . 1/30/2016
I see why this story came so highly recommended. Each chapter beautifully captured the personalities of the characters we love. I think the development of Maura and Constance's relationship helped with the story. I understand why Jane didn't like taking the medication, and why Dave and Maura had to fight so hard for it to work. Jane's distance from her family was such a stark contrast to what we know, but she challenged every notion they had of her. Jane battled through the toughest parts of her life with only a few people beside her. Maura worked so hard to make sure Julliard was the best fit for her, and she came out with so much more than she could have ever anticipated. You dealt with issues that are so very real and relatable, that's commendable. You created a world that the reader could actually believe in, and the result was amazing.
J Catt chapter 21 . 1/12/2016
Jesus Christ, you're making me cry.
I shouldn't be reading this at work.
But I can't stop.
gwmclintock9 chapter 26 . 1/9/2016
kudos!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/30/2015
Your writing is absolutely amazing. You are an astonishing writer. You blow me away with every story and I've read everything I can find. I wish you success in your career. You can tell you've worked for it and you most definitely deserve it.
SarahCalzona92 chapter 26 . 11/29/2015
This is my second time reading this story but this time I actually played all the music you had in it while I was reading and it really made the story come alive. Your choice in songs was perfect for the story.
It has to be one of the most satisfying endings that I've ever read but I still long for a sequel deep down.
Thank you for sharing!
Astarael00 chapter 22 . 11/4/2015
I love how much you love the people you're writing.
1,606 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »