Reviews for Keys
Guest chapter 26 . 4/15/2017
WOW... just WOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
This is a great story - I've read many on here and your story has to be one of the best I've read. The story has depth, it flows well and I loved how the developments of each character can be seen as an individual but also on the whole collective. Thank you for this piece.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/10/2017
Incredible! !
Saberfan83 chapter 26 . 3/14/2017
Finally got around to finishing this. What a story, all the characters were translated very well and the story overall was beautifully written. Well done.
StillLostNYC chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
I'm usually not a fan of AU but this is so well written and captivating that I could not stop reading. Kudos to a beautiful story.
mulderchick35 chapter 26 . 2/23/2017
Just stumbled into R&I fanfic. This was the first I read. Great job! Well written. Going to make any more I read diificult standard for comparison. Thanks for writing.
BarcaB chapter 26 . 2/6/2017
Swoon! I could feel every emotion you laid out for the characters and when Jane "blanked out" I was with her. Beautifully written and truly expressive so thank you, it was a superb read!
Smashley Simpson chapter 25 . 2/7/2017
Ugggghhhhh! I just re read this story! I can't believe how touched I can be! Specially when I had read it before! This story (or well... you) has made me feel so much! I love it! I just needed to get it out of my chest jajajajajaa Thank you!
Jophilly chapter 26 . 11/21/2016
What a wonderful, wonderful story! Your writing is beyond extraordinary. You make the reader fall in love with your characters. I love everything you write.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/17/2016
I could not put this story down, it was fantastic, heartbreaking, funny...all the major characters as students, I loved how you tied all of them together, it was fantastic. I just know that I was appalled at what happened to Jane, how your parents dealt with it and finding how Maura's father was involved. As one family continued to fall apart, it was beautiful to see Maura and her mom's relationship grow closer and closer. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Dusty Words chapter 26 . 11/7/2016
I literally spent my day reading this story and I don't regret it. It was beautiful and powerful and heart touching and I loved every word of it. Thank you for sharing.
Dusty Words chapter 17 . 11/7/2016
Wow, that chapter was pretty intense
Dusty Words chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
I love this story SO much already :D
bnh1629 chapter 26 . 10/29/2016
I just finished this for the trillionth time and it gets more beautiful each time!

I love every single moment. The collaboration gives me chills and their lives as adults are just wonderfully written and beautiful.
As always I long for more... for more of these characters and more of their stories! You're so amazing. It always makes me sad to see it end, I always wish for a chapter 27 to miraculously appear!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
yup1 chapter 26 . 10/26/2016
This story wrecks me every time, but in an amazing way. What you can do is amazing. Thank you for sharing your stories. They are stunning and deep. Sincerely. Thank you.
1,627 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »