Reviews for Keys
stubbornshipper chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
This. Is. Brilliant. I have no more words.
Anonymous chapter 26 . 7/4/2015
That was a beautifully written fic! Thank you!
Aidyl James chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
I like!
Aidyl James chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
Hope this guy does not harm her. She is so naive. I know in the TV show Maura is like that but goodness... she would have been 10 times worse in school.
Aidyl James chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
I like the slow building of their friendship. I hope it eventually turns to the Jane and Maura abiding friendship I have come to love from ff and the TV show.
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
I like how you included the names of the regular cast in your story.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
You have my interest.
hilster72 chapter 26 . 4/9/2015
Great au, really good job.
Bit's Bit chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
This is an incredible piece of work. Amazing, beautiful. Incredible! Thank you so much for sharing this. This is like finding a diamond among the other jewels. Anyway, its getting late. I'm probably not making any sense. I hate writing reviews on my phone, but I feel like I just have to leave a comment.

I love the characters that you made out of the rizzoli and isles. It makes me remember my college years too. The friends I made. If only we stayed the same- stayed as friends. Anyway, love the love story between Jane and Maura. I love equally the characters of Frost, Ian (most likeable ever), and Susie. Thank you again.
chocobana chapter 26 . 3/28/2015
I know all my comments on all your stories are starting to look the same, but this is seriously another amazing story. You are amazingly talented and if I were George, the jealousy-hate would be seething out of every pore.
Jem 4ever chapter 19 . 3/20/2015
When I started reading this story my iPad was at 100% and now (on chpt 19) it's at 6%.

This has been a good story so far and I will finish it tomorrow!

Hope you do more!
Jem 4ever chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
Love it. A beginning to a beautiful friendship.
tae200243 chapter 26 . 3/18/2015
Absolutely amazing. Beautifully written and dare I say perfection. It's an emotionally charged story with a great ending.
Adaobi chapter 26 . 3/8/2015
Can't believe I forgot about this story, I just had to finish it. Even though I now only have about 3 hours to sleep, it was totally worth it - the goofy smile on my face right now is a bonus.
IsaCabral chapter 26 . 3/5/2015
I cannot believe how amazingly good this story is. There are no fucking words. Thank you so much for it!
1,583 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »