Reviews for Keys
Lktwh13 chapter 26 . 1/16
Oh man. I finally had time to finish this — and it was amazing. Even better than I'd hoped for. I love all your fics, but this AU was just awesome. Great job. That's such an understatement, but I'm too in awe to think of more fitting words. Thank you for writing this!
Lktwh13 chapter 17 . 1/8
What an emotional chapter! Dang. You seriously have so MUCH in this story! The fluff, the angst, the love, the hate, the raw emotions and real life issues. Gah. It's insane and I'm in awe of your writing once again...
Lktwh13 chapter 15 . 1/6
Oh my goodness, this chapter was AMAZING! I am so glad that I have many chapters left to read ;-)
Lktwh13 chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
YAY! I can't wait for Christmas at the Isles', lol. I hope it's not TOO crazy! :-)
Bambibelle84 chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
I honestly don't know what to say because I am so bad with words. But you leave me speechless in every story you write. In awe. This is just another of your beauties. Perfect end to this story. You are just phenomenal. You write so beautifully. You are truly an AMAZING writer. It has been a privilege reading your words. Wishing you every success. Thanks so much for sharing.
Bambibelle84 chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
[She stares up into Jane's face, and she can't even hear the roar of the audience. The pianist is looking back at her, and Maura can think of nothing else besides the day she first laid eyes on Jane Rizzoli. Yes. It is just the same, except this time, Jane leans down and kisses her gently. And Maura stops breathing]

Im not even breathing. Im speechless. I cant even with this chapter. Ugh my goodness you have a wonderful gift.
Bambibelle84 chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Why leave it there. We've been waiting for this Collab. Your writing tho I cant even explain how beautiful it is.
Bambibelle84 chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Another amazing chapter. Oh oh Dun Dun Dun. What a cliffy.
Bambibelle84 chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
Another great chapter wow. And that song was lovely and sweet. Very touching.
Bambibelle84 chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
["But I'm gonna love you forever, Maur. If we break up, and then get back together. If we break up and never see each other again...If we stay together until we die. I'm going to love you forever."]

Awww. I just I really love the way you write them.

Frank giving Jane her guitar back just got to me.
Lktwh13 chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I LOVED how you wrote this chapter! Well, the whole chapter was amazing. I loved how you wrote the dance part in Maura's head. Wonderful!
Lktwh13 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I always hear things about this fic, but have never gotten around to reading it! Loving it so far! Can't wait to keep reading! :-)
Dutch girl chapter 26 . 12/25/2014
... sigh... Lovely lovely you.
FaithElectum chapter 26 . 12/15/2014
An amazing fic, AU is one of my favourite types of fic to read cos it really shows what the author can do, and this one has surpassed itself. Possibly my favorite Rizzoli-Isles fic.
superfan21 chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
I have followed this story from the beginning and I have to say it has been an amazing journey! I love this story! Thank you for sharing it!
1,566 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »