Reviews for Keys
Guest chapter 26 . 11/17/2016
I could not put this story down, it was fantastic, heartbreaking, funny...all the major characters as students, I loved how you tied all of them together, it was fantastic. I just know that I was appalled at what happened to Jane, how your parents dealt with it and finding how Maura's father was involved. As one family continued to fall apart, it was beautiful to see Maura and her mom's relationship grow closer and closer. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Dusty Words chapter 26 . 11/7/2016
I literally spent my day reading this story and I don't regret it. It was beautiful and powerful and heart touching and I loved every word of it. Thank you for sharing.
Dusty Words chapter 17 . 11/7/2016
Wow, that chapter was pretty intense
Dusty Words chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
I love this story SO much already :D
bnh1629 chapter 26 . 10/29/2016
I just finished this for the trillionth time and it gets more beautiful each time!

I love every single moment. The collaboration gives me chills and their lives as adults are just wonderfully written and beautiful.
As always I long for more... for more of these characters and more of their stories! You're so amazing. It always makes me sad to see it end, I always wish for a chapter 27 to miraculously appear!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
yup1 chapter 26 . 10/26/2016
This story wrecks me every time, but in an amazing way. What you can do is amazing. Thank you for sharing your stories. They are stunning and deep. Sincerely. Thank you.
Sis chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
LOVE IT! It's one of those stories I could stay up reading forever. I did that with the last one though and paid for it every day after. :) Keep writing!
Theo.D.Walker chapter 26 . 9/17/2016
absolutely magnificent. made me cry several times. lovely... Thank you
jillkscott67 chapter 26 . 8/2/2016
Beautifully written. could barely put it down. thank you.
GravitatingSouls chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
This is honestly one of my favourite fics I've ever read. I read it all in one go and I don't think that any fic has hit me in the feels in the way that this one has. It's such a wonderful piece of writing and the your use of songs is beautiful. Thank you for writing this!
d0mesticbliss chapter 26 . 7/5/2016
I started this story right before I went on a camping trip - literally on the drive there. I had no internet while I was up there, and I was heartbroken because I read the first chapter of this story without the ability to continue. I was thinking about all the different ways you could've taken this story: what I would've done to it, the possible endings there could be, the way Jane and Maura will finally see they're in love, etc. I thought about it the entire weekend. The day we left the campground, I was bubbling with excitement, praying my LTE would just come quicker so I would be able to see what you chose to do with the next chapters. I waited, quite impatiently might I add, and when the first ding of the cell phone went off, alerting me to a network connection establishment, I pounced onto my phone just to pick up where I left off.

As I continued reading, I thought about my own writing, and how I could improve. I thought about finally attempting to write my own story. There were plot twists coming out of no where or places I thought you'd go but still surprised me when you did. I absorbed the repercussions of each character's actions and the way each supporting character responded to every single decision being made by their counterparts. I thought, "I really need to start writing again" because the suspense you maintained throughout each chapter, each paragraph, each sentence, each word - it all came together perfectly. And I know that in the past with my own writing, I've never been satisfied with the way things turned out. I knew what I wanted the end result to be, but I never kept the suspense long enough for the ending to feel earned and rightfully placed. But you... I can tell you this, I related to each individual character effortlessly. When one of them felt pain, I felt it too. When Maura was being her adorable, awkward self and the others made fun of her, I flashed back to all the times I'd felt the same way and gotten the same reactions out of my peers. I wanted to stand up for her and knock out all the people who did her wrong. Everytime she didn't understand a joke or innuendo, I'd be taken aback just as she had. Sometimes I'd have to re-read because I also had no idea what they were referring to. And everytime another sliver of Jane's past came back to haunt her, I could feel her pushing down the pain, doing her best to ignore it, and giving her all to her friends because I've been doing that, too. The connections between fiction and reality were blurred as I read this because you wrote it in such a way that the fiction wasn't fiction at all. They were me and her and him and them and all of the people out in the world reading the same material I was.

And the crying. Honey, I cry a lot when I read anything, but when I read this, I was not just tearing up or suffering a build up of warmth that blurred my vision, I was a bawling mess that needed to set my phone down for 20 minutes as I cried out my feelings. From chapter 1 to the epilogue, I was as vulnerable as a newborn baby. (I'm not even sure that's a good comparison at all, but you understand my point.)

I can honestly say that I have never read something this impactful in my entire life. Reading this is pointing me in the direction of all your other works. Reading this makes me want to DM you and ask to be your friend. Reading this makes me want to make fanart, bring it to you, and have you sign it for me so I can cherish it forever.

I'm going through a really rough time right now in my life. Nothing seems to be going my way, and I'm beginning to not want it to. I'm beginning to wonder if I deserve it. This work of ART helped me cope and breathe and live somewhere not /here/, and for that, I am forever in your debt. You are an incredible, fantastic, unbelieveable, phenomenal writer. And I wouldn't doubt that those words also describe your personality. I hope you never stop writing, and I hope that one day, I'll be able to write and sing and act in a way that moves others as you have moved me.
shamanic demonator chapter 26 . 6/25/2016
Speechless. This is Soooo good. The feels from the last chapter is too much. The collaboration is haunting my mind. An awesome read. Thank you.
milagglad chapter 26 . 5/24/2016
Cute story
Anonymous chapter 26 . 4/26/2016
Absolutely my one of my favorite stories that I have ever read, fanfiction or otherwise. You created sometime really, really beautiful here, you have a hold over your writing and language that just goes beyond many published authors I have read. I love this story very very much, and I hope you're damn proud of this phenomenal piece of storytelling you've created.
AsmaahHaqq chapter 26 . 4/7/2016
This needs to be a was so beautiful
1,618 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »